racists beware........

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by MANDYG, Nov 30, 2003.

1. DABhand

DABhand New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    No, it's the normal american that does it for me. Complete fuckwits. Inconsiderate, ignorant, and stupid.

Oh, and on the "bad boy" subject.....

I'm gonna make ya beg me.
    Keep going, you already started.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha so maybe your whole day of searching the net, you found out what it is.

Or perhaps you still dont know the answer to a simple cracking question and your trying to look cool.

Either way I aint gonna beg to lowlife like you. So ill let ya go back to your shithole bedroom and let ya carry on viewing your pics of kiddies bums you have on your pc. You know the ones that your buddies Gary and Mike gave ya.

2. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Oh, come on DAB....be a sport, and beg. I know you want to, it's in your breeding(if you can call it that.)

3. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DABhand:
    More Idiotic Swelled Head Yanks who think they are better than all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not better than all just better than you, arse hole

4. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    not better than all just better than you, arse hole<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's ASSHOLE!!!! you stupid fucking texan!!

5. DABhand

DABhand New Member

Hahahaha you guys are a great laugh, anywhere else I woulda had mods hunting me for flames

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rossco27brant:
    MANDYG what city u from?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are fucking retarded..

7. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

Hi there... Canadian here

is ANYONE going to explain that joke?

8. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

If you need it explained, you won't get it.

9. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    That's ASSHOLE!!!! you stupid fucking texan!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol yea i know but its in italics so im exempted.
    just mocking the stupid nigger there.

10. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    lol yea i know but its in italics so im exempted.
    just mocking the stupid nigger there.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't believe you actually felt the need to explain it to me..............
    sad.

11. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

I don't believe you actually felt the need to explain it to me..............
    sad.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just bored had to type something.

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Hey now. I like alot of Brits in this forum. Granted... these retards are a little full of themselves... but not all Brits are bad.

13. njcct84

njcct84 New Member

Oh that joke was sweet. You really have the grasp on life with that one. Dropping bombs on scots and shit. Thats straight I guess. I mean we gotta come up with better shit than just racist stuff. . But I guess that was funny...

14. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

How about some "yo mamma" jokes?
    oldies but goldies

15. MANDYG

MANDYG New Member

To all who asked: Im from Glasgow...

16. MANDYG

MANDYG New Member

Actually - that's not true. The Yanks stayed out of both wars long enough to decide who was winning then jumped in (fat arse first). Then tried to claim all the glory. And it IS actually arsehole - remember who once owned your cheap tat country before we gave it to you - America was populated by the europeans and so we took our languages with us. Your is just a fucked-up pig latin version.

17. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MANDYG:
    Actually - that's not true. The Yanks stayed out of both wars long enough to decide who was winning then jumped in (fat arse first). Then tried to claim all the glory. And it IS actually arsehole - remember who once owned your cheap tat country before we gave it to you - America was populated by the europeans and so we took our languages with us. Your is just a fucked-up pig latin version.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we stayed out of the wars because we did not want to enter till your asses started to get fucked by hitler and the itailians.
    then came churchill asking for bombs and planes and ships, them for Americans to come save your sorry ass. need i mention that the worlds best army in 1770's was beaten by a county with a third rate army?
    kinda embarrissing dont you think. just as much as you thinking arse is ass. you asshole.

18. FrostyDaSnowPimp

FrostyDaSnowPimp New Member

yes.. us "Yanks" did stay out of the war long enough to see who was winning... Its called stratagy... If your pathetic island had any sense of it you would still have all your colonies.. not needed to worry about the Germans... and secondally... if you are calling us out for waiting, then what is your excuse for being on the loosing side until we entered? We jumped in after Horohito bomb Pearl Harbor PREMATURELY and that got us into the war. At that point in time your shitty alliance was crumbling and you were getting V2s launched up your ASSholes.

19. igabfbrn

igabfbrn New Member

USA,USA,USA

20. MANDYG

MANDYG New Member

FrostyDaSnowPimp: It's spelled secondly. For all your "Great America" speech - you look like you've been taught in a fucking zoo. Or worse still, America. You arse.