1. FrostyDaSnowPimp

FrostyDaSnowPimp New Member

Bush and Osama decided to settle the war once and for all. They sat down and decided to settle the whole dispute with one dogfight. They would have 5 years to breed the best fighting dog in the world and whichever side's dog won would be entitled to dominate the world.

Osama found the biggest, meanest Doberman and Rottweiler female dogs in the world and bred them with the meanest Siberian wolves. They selected only the biggest and strongest puppy from the litter, and removed his siblings, which gave him all the milk. After 5 years, they came up with the biggest, meanest dog the world had ever seen. Its cage needed steel bars that were 5 " thick and nobody could get near it.

When the day came for the dog fight, Bush showed up with a strange looking animal. It was a 9 foot long Dachshund. Everyone felt sorry for Bush because there was no way that this dog could possibly last 10 seconds with the Afghanistani dog. When the cages were opened up, the Dachshund came out of it's cage, and slowly waddled over towards Osama's dog. Osama's dog snarled and leaped out of its cage and charged the American Dachshund---but when it got close enough to bite, the Dachshund opened its mouth and consumed Osama's dog in one bite. There was nothing left of his dog at all.

Osama came up to Bush, shaking his head in disbelief, "We don't understand how this could have happened. We had our best people working for 5 years with the meanest Doberman and Rottweiler female dogs in the world and the biggest, meanest Siberian wolves."

"That's nothing,", said Bush. "We had Michael Jackson's plastic surgeons working for 5 years to make that alligator look like a weenie dog."

2. Coma White

Coma White New Member

not the funniest i've heard but its okay

3. FrostyDaSnowPimp

Thus the title... Eh.. sorta described the sorta shitty but slightly funny joke... at least it wasn't titled Read This! The Funniest Joke Ever!

4. Hatchetdragn

Hatchetdragn New Member

good one frosty. lets take a once funny joke, try to make it patriotic, add in some MJ humor, and see if anyone doesn't notice how much of a fucking imbecile you are.

5. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hatchetdragn:
    good one frosty. lets take a once funny joke, try to make it patriotic, add in some MJ humor, and see if anyone doesn't notice how much of a fucking imbecile you are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point, Noob....

BUT....Let's see what YOU'VE got.

Hey, at least as of this post...you still have a chance.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    Good point, Noob....

BUT....Let's see what YOU'VE got.

Hey, at least as of this post...you still have a chance.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm...just incase you haven't noticed...you are a 'noob' as far as about half of this forum's concerned...

7. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Erm...just incase you haven't noticed...you are a 'noob' as far as about half of this forum's concerned...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe so, but at least I don't post pathetic jokes that are older than I am...in a rather sad attempt to fit in.
    Besides, I've demonstrated intelligence, something these little neophites probably can't even spell.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    Maybe so, but at least I don't post pathetic jokes that are older than I am...in a rather sad attempt to fit in.
    Besides, I've demonstrated intelligence, something these little neophites probably can't even spell.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's your opinion. Sooner you fuck off the better as far as I'm concerned.

9. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

spellchecker is a wonder full tool.
    btw, got any good jokes?

10. FrostyDaSnowPimp

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Does anyone else find it ironic that the person trying to appear superior and claming intelligence mispells a word in the same sentance he is trying to show his superiority?

11. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    That's your opinion. Sooner you fuck off the better as far as I'm concerned.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This coming from a british fuckwit who thinks our[The U.S.] president is a "reasonably intelligent" person.

12. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    spellchecker is a wonder full tool.
    btw, got any good jokes?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, yeah, but I was on my lunch break...didn't have the time.

Anyway....yes I do...

Problem is, I've gotten myself sick...and can't think of any at the moment.
    Don't worry though, I'll post some this weekend assuming I feel better.

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

This coming from a british fuckwit who thinks our[The U.S.] president is a "reasonably intelligent" person.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm... I think you're confusing me with someone else. Regulars on this board know my opinion of your 'shaved monkey' of a 'leader'.

Get it right then you might lend yourself an edge of credibility, at the moment you're just coming across as a right twat.

But with that said, keep going, you make me feel better about myself...

14. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Erm... I think you're confusing me with someone else. Regulars on this board know my opinion of your 'shaved monkey' of a 'leader'.

Get it right then you might lend yourself an edge of credibility, at the moment you're just coming across as a right twat.

But with that said, keep going, you make me feel better about myself...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me, but YOU are the one who likes him so much that YOU use his moniker for your handle!
    Nuff Said on that.

15. FrostyDaSnowPimp

Sarcasm... Ever heard of it? By using the moniker along with the avatar it shows dislike for Dubya. Come on, would a real supporter have a shaved monkey snorting some coke? Think about it....

16. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

He might...you obviously don't know British humour real well.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

By jingo Frosty has got it! well done that man...he seems to understand Brit humour more than you.