IQ test

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Luc, Sep 13, 2003.

1. tommyh_1982

tommyh_1982 New Member

Oh dear, I used to be a thick shit!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  2. tommyh_1982

tommyh_1982 New Member

Oh dear, I used to be a thick shit!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TommyH:
    its late i'm drunk... and i just read all this bullshit....well to the George W Bush wanna be IQ quizmaster... if ur clocks minute hand moves at 1 degree of 360 every minute...u need a new fucking clock... unless u live on pluto or something fuckign stupid... cuz.... if a normal clock moves 1 degree of a full circle each minute.. that means in relation to the hour hand moving 1/12 of the 360 degrees each hour... there must be... 360 minutes in your hour... so... u can never use that excuse of never enough hours in a day!!! so really your clock should move 6 degrees every minute... then the hour hand 30 degrees every hour!...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not even going to respond to this until you sober up and re-read what you posted. That is, if you even remember remember this place tomorrow...

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

i wonder if calves would like human milk

5. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    I'm not even going to respond to this until you sober up and re-read what you posted. That is, if you even remember remember this place tomorrow... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am, upon reading this...Laughing My Mother Fucking ASS OFF!!!!!!

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, why did I type remember twice?

7. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Doesn't matter, that isn't why I was laughing. It was the comment itself that had me rolling!

8. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    i wonder if calves would like human milk<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or better yet, since grown humans drink cows milk... would grown cows drink human milk?

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    or better yet, since grown humans drink cows milk... would grown cows drink human milk?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They might, lotta women look like cows.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn Skit, you gotta hook me up with some of those hotties you've been taking home here lately....

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

When a cow laughs, does milk come outta its nose... ?

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    When a cow laughs, does milk come outta its nose... ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dunno... but if a clown farts, does it smell funny?

13. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Damn Skit, you gotta hook me up with some of those hotties you've been taking home here lately....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'd be bringing some hotties home...but I have one here already.

14. angeliconewholaughs

angeliconewholaughs New Member

ok i laughed harder at you guys making asses of yourselves than i did at the joke (which btw i got in an email 1 month fore the ting was posted on here) but anyway that's beside the point ijust wanna know what it is that yall are all on cause dude's yall are hillarious even when ya fightin with each other lmao love love night night

15. angeliconewholaughs

freaking hell i need spelling 101 thought i would say that fore yall had the chance at it lmfao hehe night night love love

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I don't argue. I just point out what's wrong.

17. angeliconewholaughs

As for as the arguing thing most men look like asses when they argue about a joke on a freaking web site lol night night love love