a priest and a rabbi...

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by KaosLite, Aug 30, 2003.

1. KaosLite

KaosLite New Member

A priest and a rabbilive in the same building, and the synagogue is right next to the church. In the entrests of cost-effectiveness, they decide to pool their funds to buy a car. They decide that, as it is half the rabbi's and half the preist's, it should not be specifically any religeon.
    however, one night the rabbi can't sleep, and goes to check on the car. He sees the priest sprinkling water on the hood of the car.
    The next night, the rabbi takes a hacksaw and cuts two inches off the tailpipe.

I know, i know, Groan...

A priest and a rabbi are in their declining years. The priest turns to the rabbi and says: "tell me rabbi. Did you ever, just to see what it was like, break your dietary laws and eat ham?"
    THe rabbi says: "once, when I was young, I did indeed try ham."

They sit for a while, until the rabbi turns to the priest and asks: "What about you, father? Did you ever break your vows and have sex?"

The priest replies "once, when I was young, i did break my vows, and had sex."

They sit for a little while, and the rabbi says:

"Beats the shit out of ham, doesn't it?"

2. Monkey_butt

Monkey_butt New Member

niiiiccccceeeee i loved the second one *cracks up*