Shit out of my ass

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by wyrm 84, Aug 30, 2003.

1. wyrm 84

wyrm 84 New Member

Q: Why did Mickey (Mouse) break up with Minney?

A: She was fucking Goofy!

eh?

2. Jonnys Left Boot

Jonnys Left Boot New Member

3. Jonnys Left Boot

Jonnys Left Boot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jonny's Left Boot:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where'd my fucking message go, joke was very wank.

4. ScythopicPsycho

ScythopicPsycho New Member

Your joke sucks... But I wonder, can a mouse and a dog really fuck?

5. ScythopicPsycho

ScythopicPsycho New Member

That thing haunts my dreams.

6. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScythopicPsycho:
    Your joke sucks... But I wonder, can a mouse and a dog really fuck?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rat Terrier??? hehe I know but it fits this thread

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Proof positive.

8. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

alright here it goes:
    a brunette, a blond and a redhead walk towards the elevator in their building. they press the button, the door opens up and they all look at a spot of a murkey white sticky liquid substance on the floor. the brunette goes over and has a look.
    "godness, that looks like cum."
    the redhead bends down and takes a wiff "yeah - it also smells like cum." the blond goes over, tips her figure in and licks it:
    "well, it noone from this building, thats for sure".

9. Chicken Humus

Chicken Humus New Member

Some jokes are so funny it hurts....this is not one of them.

10. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I dont know how this turned into a blonde thread... to me all blonde jokes are over done and just stupid...
    but anyway

A blonde goes into the dry cleaners to have her sweater cleaned. She asks the clerk, “How much?”
    He doesn’t hear her correctly and says “Come again?”
    She giggles and says “No…it’s just mustard this time.”

A ventriloquist is touring the country and stops to entertain in a small town. He’s going through his usual run of off-colour “dumb blonde” jokes, when a well-presented blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and shouts:
    “I’ve heard just about enough of your stupid blonde jokes! What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What connection can a person’s hair colour possibly have with their fundamental worth as a human being? It is morons like you that prevent women like myself from being respected at work and in our communities and from reaching our full potential, because you and your anachronistic kind continue to perpetuate negative images against not only blondes, but women in general, for the sake of cheap laughs. You are a pathetic relic of the past, and what you do is not only contrary to Discrimination laws in every civilized country, it is deeply offensive to people with modern sensibilities and basic respect for their fellow citizens. You should hang your head in shame, you pusillanimous little maggot.“
    Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the blonde yells, “You stay out of this Mister! I’m talking to the little bastard on your knee!”

11. wyrm 84

wyrm 84 New Member

i don't know, it was 7 in the morning and i thought it was funny.