feministic jokes that piss people off

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Sigma, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Sigma

Sigma New Member

I have nothing against feminists, but they take themselves to seriously. Yea Mankind should be humankind, chairman should me chairperson, but damn, THEY WANT ME TO CALL THE THING IN THE STREET A PERSONHOLE COVER! so like good old George Carlin, i like to piss of any kind of movment that takes itself to seriously. So post your feminist jokes here.
    This is from George Carlin: "...and it does not take a lot of imagination to piss of a feminist. All you have to do is walk into NOW headquarters or Ms. Magazine and say 'Hey, which one of you cute little cupcakes wants to come and cook me a nice dinner and give me a blowjob? You wanna piss of a feminist, call her a cumcatcher, that'll get her attention..."
    You wanna hear a good joke? WOMENS RIGHTS!

2. mitch

mitch New Member

That's sure a nice signature to have when you've just posted a feminist joke. I'll keep it in mind while I hunt you down. Sleep with one eye open fuckhead.

3. Turnip100

Turnip100 New Member

I thought it was funny

4. Rico Stlye

Rico Stlye New Member

George Carlin is great.

5. Slayer of Pygmy Babies

Slayer of Pygmy Babies New Member

Q : How many femenists does it take to change a light bulb?

A : Who gives a fuck they should be in the fucking kitchen anyway.

6. DADDY

DADDY New Member

Bravo Slayer! Nice one.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Goddamn... talk about old... But kudos for the Carlin reference... Props where props are deserved...........

8. sayter_74

sayter_74 New Member

Q. Hear about the miracle baby born at the local hospital the other night?
    A.It had a brain and a pussy both!!

Q.Whats the definition of a housewife?
    A.An attachment you screw on teh bed to get the dishes done!!

9. cittykat

cittykat New Member

Excuse ME? I've gotten used to these simple-minded chauvenist jokes... but once some mother fucker claims that men are smarter than woman, IT JUST FUCKIN PISSES ME OFF!!! You guys need to get the shit beatin outta you.

10. chode

chode New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cittykat:
    Excuse ME? I've gotten used to these simple-minded chauvenist jokes... but once some mother fucker claims that men are smarter than woman, IT JUST FUCKIN PISSES ME OFF!!! You guys need to get the shit beatin outta you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i suppose you're going to call your amazon "sisters" to beat us men up.

11. Sebas_27

Sebas_27 New Member

Q: Why do women have short feet?
    A: So they can stand close to the counter.

Q: Why don't women wear a watch?
    A: There's a clock on the stove?

12. Jeeves

Jeeves New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cittykat:
    Excuse ME? I've gotten used to these simple-minded chauvenist jokes... but once some mother fucker claims that men are smarter than woman, IT JUST FUCKIN PISSES ME OFF!!! You guys need to get the shit beatin outta you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry luv, but its true.Women are just dumb.Sure, many of them might be clever academically, but you just suck at life.Women are superficial as fuck and even the most intelligent of them are rendered powerless by their need for cock, and will bow to any man who sucks them into their web of cool.They just dont realise it.

Why its great to be a guy . . .

Your ass is never a factor in a job interview
    Your last name stays put.
    Wedding plans take care of themselves.
    You can be president.
    You can wear a white shirt to a water park.
    You never feel compelled to stop a friend from getting laid.
    Car mechanics tell you the truth.
    You don't give a rat's ass if someone notices your new haircut.
    Same work... more pay.
    Wrinkles add character
    You don't have to leave the room to make emergency crotch adjustments.
    Wedding Dress $2000; Tux rental $100.
    Your pals can be trusted never to trap you with: "So, notice anything different?"
    Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
    Movie nudity is virtually always female.
    All your orgasms are real.
    You don't have to shave below your neck.
    One mood, all the time.
    Someday you'll be a dirty old man.

13. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

14. cittykat

cittykat New Member

heehee, need for cock? i'm sure that belief strokes your ego nicely, but i and so many other women have found the index finger so much more satisfying than getting drenched in someone else's bodily fluids. i do hope you realize that your gay someday and go have fun with these other fucks and leave those feminists alone so they can create 'man-bots' in peace

15. tictacten

tictacten New Member

we wymons folk arnd stuporficcil. me swares! just kidding. me and dear sherlock have come to the conclusion that everyone needs to shut up.. so to settle the matter at hand we will have the final word:
    *A-hem* It is a proven fact that the average IQ of a woman is higher than that of a man. Men are simple, happy beings that suffer from delusions of reality, and therefore have a tendency to hate differences blindly. Every human being on this planet sucks cock, END OF STORY!

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

heehee, need for cock? i'm sure that belief strokes your ego nicely, but i and so many other women have found the index finger so much more satisfying than getting drenched in someone else's bodily fluids. i do hope you realize that your gay someday and go have fun with these other fucks and leave those feminists alone so they can create 'man-bots' in peace <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man I bet you are a butch dyke, with a mullet, sporting a flannel shirt...