The best joke in the universe

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Foolin McHandface, May 30, 2003.

1. Foolin McHandface

Foolin McHandface New Member

Here goes, I heard this on a joke forum once, its the best ever..

Theres this priest who just got his car impounded. He gets mad and then starts to cuss at the guy who took his car. The guy replies, "hey aren't you a priest, I thought priests were supposed to be nice and godly?" The priest said that he was a messanger of God and that one day this worker will have all of Gods wrath laid upon him. So the guys just shuggs it off and goes about his normal routine. The all of a sudden God appears in the clouds above him. "Hello Fred, this is God." Fred is doubtful and thinks to himself that this may all be an elaborate prank. "if you are God, do something to prove it." So God shoots a bolt of lightning down and hits a tree in front of Fred. "ok, Im convinced, whats up God?" God goes into why taking the priests car was wrong, and Fred thinks about it. "Yeah I guess your right, since your God and all, but the priest kept giving me the sex eye." "Priest have sex with many things, said God, and you should let him have sex with you." So when the preist came back, Fred and the priest had sex. The priest blessed Fred's weiner with his mouth and Fred's weiner grew 5 inches. "Damn, that is amazing can you do anything for my wife?" "you mean give her a weiner?" said the preist. "No, big boobs a slammin ass or a tight puss, that would be sweet." So the priest meets this guys wife and gives her all of these things. "There is one condition though, says the priest, you must never kiss another woman for the rest of your life." Thats fine, thinks Fred. Two weeks later the priest shows up fully in drag, looking like a sexy Danny Devito. "Give me a kiss big boy, says the sexy Danny Devito.Fred doesnt and the priest shows himelf. "you almost got me, says fred, I love danny devito. "I know, says the priest, god and I think thats a little strange. The fred pulls off his fake man mask and who is it.....
    you guessed it....
    the once great comedian.......
    the man of all men.....
    Lenny Bruce

Booyah!
    hahahahahaha

2. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

someone ban his crusty ass

4. mitch

mitch New Member

While reading that, I thought of devdev. What a stupid joke.

5. Mr.Chud

Mr.Chud New Member

damn i didnt know there was this many stupid people in the world... but then i forget all the stupid fags i hacked thru yahoo messanger
    check out my site in my profile its kinda lame but funny that i actually got the pictures from their computers

6. Foolin McHandface

this was hilarious, i fucking loved it

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr.Chud:
    damn i didnt know there was this many stupid people in the world... but then i forget all the stupid fags i hacked thru yahoo messanger
    check out my site in my profile its kinda lame but funny that i actually got the pictures from their computers
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck i actually looked at your site you retard gimp, go hack at your throat with a fork and do the world a favour.
    Talk about nerds r us.

8. djdev

djdev New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slap Hands:
    Here goes, I heard this on a joke forum once, its the best ever..

Theres this priest who just got his car impounded. He gets mad and then starts to cuss at the guy who took his car. The guy replies, "hey aren't you a priest, I thought priests were supposed to be nice and godly?" The priest said that he was a messanger of God and that one day this worker will have all of Gods wrath laid upon him. So the guys just shuggs it off and goes about his normal routine. The all of a sudden God appears in the clouds above him. "Hello Fred, this is God." Fred is doubtful and thinks to himself that this may all be an elaborate prank. "if you are God, do something to prove it." So God shoots a bolt of lightning down and hits a tree in front of Fred. "ok, Im convinced, whats up God?" God goes into why taking the priests car was wrong, and Fred thinks about it. "Yeah I guess your right, since your God and all, but the priest kept giving me the sex eye." "Priest have sex with many things, said God, and you should let him have sex with you." So when the preist came back, Fred and the priest had sex. The priest blessed Fred's weiner with his mouth and Fred's weiner grew 5 inches. "Damn, that is amazing can you do anything for my wife?" "you mean give her a weiner?" said the preist. "No, big boobs a slammin ass or a tight puss, that would be sweet." So the priest meets this guys wife and gives her all of these things. "There is one condition though, says the priest, you must never kiss another woman for the rest of your life." Thats fine, thinks Fred. Two weeks later the priest shows up fully in drag, looking like a sexy Danny Devito. "Give me a kiss big boy, says the sexy Danny Devito.Fred doesnt and the priest shows himelf. "you almost got me, says fred, I love danny devito. "I know, says the priest, god and I think thats a little strange. The fred pulls off his fake man mask and who is it.....
    you guessed it....
    the once great comedian.......
    the man of all men.....
    Lenny Bruce

Booyah!
    hahahahahaha
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck even i hate that joke
    and i dont hate alot of jokes

9. Foolin McHandface

do you have to post the whole joke? Like someone is not going to know what your referring to? Well, heres devdev, the one who I am supposed to be in disguise, wow, I wish they would have picked a people at least a little straight...oh well

This joke is gorgeous

10. Meikle

Meikle New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by devdev:
    fuck even i hate that joke
    and i dont hate alot of jokes
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just the ones your dont get, so really you hate all jokes.
    and for fucks sake, that devdevesque joke was almost up to the same standard as mcdownloads. but nothing reaches that unholy mark

11. DOUG DIGGLER

DOUG DIGGLER New Member

I hate it when yanks say 'WEINER'

we never say sausage

12. Slayer of Pygmy Babies

Slayer of Pygmy Babies New Member

I was waiting for a punch line then along came a sexy looking Danny DeVito???....holy shit, someone give that dumb fucker a punch line, then another, then a heavy duty tractor line...and a shotgun line...

I mean what the fuck, best joke in the world DevDev's Jewish Candian ass it is!