Arab joke

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by joeker, Jan 24, 2003.

1. joeker

joeker New Member

SO the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. is in the corridor speaking to the Saudi Ambassador.

So the Sand Nigger says: I must tell you, since I came to America, my son and I can get enough of Star Trek, it is the best show on TV.

American says: Yes Sanjay, Star Trek is a very good show....I always think of it as hopeful looking glass into the future.

Sand Nigger Sanjay says: Yes, but one thing I can't figure out...they seem to represent every ethnicity and racial group in the show. There's blacks, asians, hispanics, Europeans, eveyone, except no ARABS...why is that?

American says: Well Sanjay, that is because it's the FUTURE

2. Coma White

Coma White New Member

Fuck you, you redneck motherfucker

3. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

Yes... Very good! An Arab with a hindu name.
    That joke being remind me of the one being about the eskimo called Rodger.

4. TooProlix

TooProlix New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> well, actually I fucking hate Camel jockeys, spics, Japs, gooks, honkeys, wops
    and the French...But I LOVE NIGGERS! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey who doesn't?
    Hell, I own three myself and my brother just traded his in for 2 mules and cart.

5. joeker

joeker New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TooProlix:
    Hey who doesn't?
    Hell, I own three myself and my brother just traded his in for 2 mules and cart.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. TooProlix

TooProlix New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Hey who doesn't? Hell, I own three myself and my brother just traded his in for 2 mules and cart.
    With Friends like you...who needs Arabs?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Relax, my brother is normally much more frugal. I would go so far as to call him niggardly (niggerless?). However, the mules are young and strong while his niggers could barely hold up their lanterns on his front lawn (and they began to outgrow their jockey outfits).

7. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

I didn't find the joke funny in the first place, and using another member's name in the joke made it that much less funny.

8. joeker

joeker New Member

Sorry, didn't mean to offend my Hindu brothers. BJP! BJP! BJP!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sanjay Kapoor:
    Yes... Very good! An Arab with a hindu name.
    That joke being remind me of the one being about the eskimo called Rodger.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. joeker

joeker New Member

I'm not a redneck...just an Arab-hater.

well, actually I fucking hate Camel jockeys, spics, Japs, gooks, honkeys, wops and the French...

But I LOVE NIGGERS!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coma White:
    Fuck you, you redneck motherfucker<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

And if angry, small, kike-squirt is going to use another member's name...then it should have been

11. 1337

1337 New Member

NURSEY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
    I DEMAND YOU MAKE ME A .GIF FOR MY SIGNATURE.

THAT IS ALL. CARRY ON/

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I'm not sure, but i'm here now...fancy a sig of Champ getting fucked in the ass by her gardener-pal?

13. 1337

1337 New Member

NO

MAKE A GOOD CUSTOM ONE.
    THAT IS ALL.

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    NO

MAKE A GOOD CUSTOM ONE.
    THAT IS ALL.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sir, will never replace Danza!!!!!!
    Only Sangay can!

15. Brunky

Brunky New Member

Veering off the subject a little bit from arobs to iraqis (dont deserve a capital I), i think they all look like cowardly mexicans, but at least mexicans arent pussies hiding behind thir wives and children.... because they leave them in mexico

16. MrTim

MrTim New Member

And Iraqi's don't taste nearly as good as Mexican's do!

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrTim:
    And Iraqi's don't taste nearly as good as Mexican's do!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I say we send Kitana to Pimp - then he can tell us which ethnicity tastes better...

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

have i done something to deserve this?

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No... you're just the only person that I know that's actually tasted an Iraqi. Not quite in the same manner as originally intended by "MrTim" - but tasted nonetheless. I realize it was cruel to suggest you lapping up kit's love juices in a "Folgers Taste Challenge" - but y'kno, thought you'd find it amusing anyway.

Damn... tough room.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it might be amusing if not for the edson factor