great nigger joke

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by sy2, Feb 4, 2003.

1. sy2

sy2 New Member

Ok, a guy goes to a golf course and approaches the caddy-master:

GOLFER: Caddymaster, get me a caddy ready, I've been itchin to hit the links all day.

CADDYMASTER: Well, sir, we don't have regular caddies anymore.

G: What? No caddies? What the hell are you talking about?

CM: Well, sir, we changed over to these new 'automatic caddies.' They're like little R2D2s: they carry your clubs, give you all the stats on the holes, recommend shots, even give you wind speeds and great statistics like that!

G: Well alright, I guess I'll give one of your automatic caddies a shot. Bring it out.

So the guy goes out with his automatic caddy and golfs the best game of his life. The caddy tells him everything he needs to know and he tears the course apart. The next day the golfer returns and again approaches the caddy master.

G: Wow, caddy master, I played the best game of my life yesterday! Those caddies are a godsend, let me have another one.

CM: Alright, sir, I can get one for ya right away, but we had to change em a bit.

G: Change em? What the hell for? They were perfect the way they were!

CM: Well, sir, a couple of golfers complained that the sun glared off of the caddies and messed up their shots, so we had to paint all of the caddies black.

G: Alright, whatever, I don't care what color it is as long as it performs like yesterday.

So the golfer goes out with his black automatic caddy and golfs an even better game than the day before. He's truly amazed at how much the caddy helps him. The next day the golfer returns and approaches the caddy master one more time.

G: Caddy master, I need another automatic caddy. Those things are AMAZING!

CM: Oh, well I'm sorry sir, but we had to get rid of all the automatic caddies.

G: WHAT?! Get rid of em?! Now why the hell would you do that? They were a golfer's dream come true!

CM: Well I know, sir, but ever since we painted them black most of em haven't been showing up for work and we caught two stealing shit from the pro shop.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

*chuckles*

3. NPerez

NPerez New Member

hm........gay

4. amber

amber New Member

fuck you to whoever is responsible for that one

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by amber:
    fuck you to whoever is responsible for that one<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whats wrong amber? you got a black boyfriend and half nigger baby?

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by amber:
    fuck you to whoever is responsible for that one<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After reading your thoughtful comment, Amber, I thought I would beautify the thread a bit with a nice image of friendship & tolerance.

7. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

I thought that was funny, a great break from all the shitty jokes lately.

8. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    whats wrong amber? you got a black boyfriend and half nigger baby?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got it IMC, hit the nail on the head. In London they (blonde haired (dyed)) mothers have brown or braaaaahn babies. They are all fuckin stupid and they talk funny.

9. i hate you

i hate you New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    whats wrong amber? you got a black boyfriend and half nigger baby?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't wait for this cunts response...." I know you ain't talking 'bout my babys daddy like that. I'm fixing to tell Tyrone to cum kick your cracka ass."

10. faulks6164

faulks6164 New Member

FUCKIN RIGHT I EMPLOYED A BLACK CADDIE AND HE NICKED EVERYTHING

11. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Posted by "likable":
    FUCKIN RIGHT I EMPLOYED A BLACK CADDIE AND HE NICKED EVERYTHING <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Including whatever remnant piece of a brain you started out with, by the looks of things.

12. dominated

dominated New Member

That was poo, take a bit of pride in your racist humour.