here's an old one

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by funkyfishy, Feb 3, 2003.

1. funkyfishy

funkyfishy New Member

A boy walks into a pharmacy. As he is checking out, the pharmacist noticed that he had an economy pack of condoms. The pharmacist asked "hot date tonight"? The boy said "shit yeah! I got a date with the biggest slut in school tonight. I am going to need PLENTY of those tonight!"

That night, the boy went to her house. But before he could get it on with her, he had to have dinner with the family. When it was time to say grace, the boy volunteered. The girl noticed that the boy was concentrating hard on every word and really praying with a lot of intent.

After dinner, the girl said "Wow, I never knew you were so religious"!

The boy replied "HOLY SHIT! Why didn't you tell me your dad is a pharmacist?"

2. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

I get what the joke was SUPPOSED to be.. but what the fuck are you getting at w/ the praying?

3. funkyfishy

funkyfishy New Member

ummmmm......let's see.......
    praying to G-d that the father doesn't kick has ass sorta thing? unless the father is really fucked up, I'd gather that he would not be too happy having been informed that his daughter is known as "the school slut" and that this muchacho is about to fuck the daylights outa her.

on that note, what is the worst thing about being an atheist?

you have no one to cry to when you're having an orgasm.......

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonofafish:
    ummmmm......let's see.......
    praying to G-d.......
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't tell me...you are a Jew, too? What the fuck is going on around here; did Morris Dees buy out Fugly???

5. Coma White

Coma White New Member

There is nothing wrong with being a jew, well beside the fact that being a jew is fucked up and that is to bad that hitler didn't finish the job.

oh and that they are greedy assholes with no common sense

6. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Ho hum. Where has the wit gone, folks? Where has the wit gone?

7. funkyfishy

funkyfishy New Member

fuck you, I am jewish and proud.....
    as for you shitler fannatics, all I gotta say is that if there is a hell, I'll see your asses there.

8. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimp the penile narcissist:
    he's over there *points*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha! Don't listen to pimp. What pimp saw was a hologram, I know for a fact he is shopping at buttplugs r us. (Just seen him in the back of tommy's Vauxhall Chevette)

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonofafish:
    ...this muchacho is about to fuck the...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

saves espanol?

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

he's over there *points*

11. amber

amber New Member

chinga tu madre

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

as for you shitler fannatics, all I gotta say is that if there is a hell, I'll see your asses there.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(C'mon, what response were you expecting? )

13. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the jews run hell too???

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by amber:
    chinga tu madre<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mi madre madre es tu madre, hermana

15. kitana

kitana New Member

god damit where is the edit thingy?

16. Robman97

Robman97 Member

chumpas mis jeuvos, pouta mojada

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Such a waste:
    chumpas mis jeuvos, pouta mojada<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its chupas!
    chupa mi verga, kabron. tu eres me maranito chiquito sin vuevos.

18. i hate you

i hate you New Member

chupa mis HUEVOS. not juegos

19. chester grape

chester grape New Member

¿Sí? Los gracias del pozo al altavista puntean a COM, nosotros lata todo ramble encendido en español. Por supuesto, es todos los desperdicios una vez que se traduzca, y falta palabras, pero al ojo aficionado mira como estoy mecanografiando en español fluido. Sí, español, pantalones elegantes del señor.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmm.. my trousers are ok... stop speaking gibberish