I've come to understand why...

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Alien Probe, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    Lomo, for some reason... blah blah blah... yadda yadda yadda...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I was supposed to be in Oklahoma city today. Alas, I low-bridged my truck in Philly and destroyed my chances for a weekend run. Oh well. Worse shit has happened you know?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dammit, Cheeze, let me know when you cause a wreck in my area! I still have to take you down Essington Ave.

3. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

I love you too lomo' No need to hide the feelings

Ross, You practically live here for cryin' out loud! No dessert for you!

4. aspartamesugar

aspartamesugar New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Freudian slip
    n.
    A verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
    Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
    Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
    [Buy it]
    B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    Ross, You practically live here for cryin' out loud! No dessert for you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remeber the time I burned dessert.

6. sweetlyscented

bungus we already went through that cunt face. Go away....

ross, I am the dessert. I don't think my oven is big enough to fit a human being

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

ross, I am the dessert. I don't think my oven is big enough to fit a human being
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehe you're dessert, haha that means you let people eat u.

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Sarcastic_Bitch, if you are in NYC, PM me your MSN or AOL info.

9. Alien Probe

Alien Probe New Member

SB,
    Thanks for illuminating us with your wit! I'm so shocked that you used the term 'Anal' instead of 'Alien'. Not shocked that you could make a lame ass insult and think yourself witty, but rather that you understood the implied double-entandre' about aliens. For being an admitted 'public school graduate', your grasp of the language is about par. Or rather, increadibly SUB PAR, but typical for someone who would confuse the terms Freudian and Fradulent.

Sorry I took so long to post this rebuttal, I finaly stopped laughing.

AP

10. sweetlyscented

Alien, I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else on these forums. I'm here to sometimes check up to see if any new victims have been added, and read some posts on a forum.

If I really wanted to put the time and effort into being a bitch, I'm confident I would be able to make you want to kill yourself. Slowly perhaps?

If you spoke to me on a personal level. (personal meaning NOT ON FUGLY FORUMS) You would come to realize that infact I am not the "uneducated" person you wish I were.

So, how about you just shut the fuck up and stop following me every post I make. Have I made you that upset? Go away, you are like a piece of bubble gum stuck to my guccis' (any womans worst nightmare)

11. miami1417blowme!~*~!

miami1417blowme!~*~! New Member

sarcastio_bitch thats a great way tp put it lol i mean seriouslly i couldn't have said it better myself omg and they make fun of you for accidentle mistake damn it's not like they haven't made a mistake befor i would fuckin kill em and thooo dumb azz mommas too if i ever seen em out~!~!~!~!~!~! <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quoteLEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE

12. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

Meh... Alein IS right... was kinda Bitch that started it. you were prooven wrong... deal with it...meh done...oh bored...penis?

13. chester grape

chester grape New Member

What the FUCK are you doing, bringing this limp and sorry excuse of a thread back to life, Phinga?

Be gone, thread! BE GONE!!