I've come to understand why...

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Alien Probe, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Alien Probe

Alien Probe New Member

After a quarter century of fustration in dealing with the 'finer sex', I've come to understand why god created the yeast infection.

While I don't really belive in karma or devine retribution, Somehow in the cosmic plan, it was ordained that women should know what it's like to deal with an irritating cunt.

AP

2. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

very original anal probe. I have heard that about a million times.....

3. Alien Probe

Alien Probe New Member

Was that an intentional mis-quote of my name or a Freudian slip? In any case I could arrange for some type of "original anal probe" if you like...

AP

4. sweetlyscented

"""Freudian""" Stupid people like you should stick to easy words. Next time use the word mistake, dick face.

Calling you anal probe was intentional.

It's "fraudulent"

If you thought that it was a slip and I would be ashamed, your wrong. I'm not on the probe level yet. Maybe, two or three fingers.

saying I might want to use an anal probe isn't offensive cock smoker.

clean the dribble coming out of your mouth you fucking retard.

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

actually freudian is right.....a freudian slip is something where you say something, that was unintentional, but it was what your mind was unconciously thinking. Also is associated with talk therapy and free association...... not like i was paying attention in psych.

6. sweetlyscented

actually, It is TRULY meant when you are a "Freudian" you believe in Sigmund frueds' theories. It's not considered a specific psychoanalytic theory made by sigmund frued.

Plus, everyone knows the saying is "fraudulent slip."

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Maybe you should change your name to "Stupid_Bitch"

Just a suggestion...

8. Robman97

Robman97 Member

She was too busy smoking crack and trickng her ass out, to every hear the term Freudian slip obviously. Hell I knew that and I live in Oklahoa for christsakes.

9. Robman97

Robman97 Member

or Oklahoma

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I drove through there a couple times - first time I went, I saw this Indian family taking a bath in the rest stop sinks... Was that part of the "welcome pack" for your state, or a free added bonus?

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I was supposed to be in Oklahoma city today. Alas, I low-bridged my truck in Philly and destroyed my chances for a weekend run. Oh well. Worse shit has happened you know?

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    Plus, everyone knows the saying is "fraudulent slip."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmmm it's a freudian slip.

13. sweetlyscented

Lomo, for some reason I think your attracted to me. Everything I post you reply to. Do you look at my name and go to my recent post or someting? Calling me a bitch turns me on by the way.

Such a waste: How dumb can I be? Atleast I can spell where I am from correctly the first time. Go back to your trailor park you disgusting piece of white trash. If you don't live in a trailor I'm sure you and your family have to catch up to your low class booboisie. On your way there, KISS MY JUICY PUERTO RICAN ASS!

Ross: I love you. Come sleep in my garage!

Well around my office I have only heard someone say "fraudulent slip" Maybe if I didn't have a black professor that preached about god and the devil all semester long, I would have learned on a higher level. Who cares, english and poli sci were my majors anyway

Lomo: MUAH! Kiss for you sexy man!

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:

Ross: I love you. Come sleep in my garage!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SCORE!!!!! I'll be right there!!!!!

15. sweetlyscented

Well, it is sunday. I AM in a good mood. You can come in the house ross...

Only if your good looking

(looks out window) NO ROSS YET!!!

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I used to look like a lamb, but now I am a manly man.

17. sweetlyscented

What are you doing posting???? your supposed to be OVER HERE ross!!!!!

18. HalfWitAmericans

HalfWitAmericans New Member

Oh Please, the humanity. WTF am I talking about ?

19. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Yes and if you want for an extra $10 you can go to the Fair grounds and eat any kind of food on a stick you like. This state has to have the largest population of unemployed motherfuckers I have ever seen, well I guess holding sign on the corner asking for help is kind of a job. FYI: I am actually from Wichita Falls Texas, I just moved here for a good job.

20. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

What are you doing posting???? your supposed to be OVER HERE ross!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I forgot where u live, wanna tell me again?