Racist Jokes

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Some Asshole, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

What there are no such thing as niggers in Australia?

2. Vampires_Bite

Vampires_Bite New Member

Well if you looked in an earlier post by Tosser you would see that Aboriginals are our equivilent of Nigger/Native Americans.

But did I say you coulnd't joke about them??? no, I just said be prepared to take what you give....

feel free to spout out all the Aussie jokes you want... because THEY ARE JOKES

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

blabbity blah blah blah. arent Australians the convicts England got rid of?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    blabbity blah blah blah. arent Australians the convicts England got rid of?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah the niggers of england

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    yeah the niggers of england<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    well shit, that explains the fly problem there.

6. Vampires_Bite

Vampires_Bite New Member

Well dickheads did you forget that Americans are decendants of the English aswell... but its convienient for you to forget that!!!

7. crusader

crusader New Member

Try living in NZ then, the fucking gooks are taking over from the inside. They've taken over all the fish n chip shops, taken over all the roads, cos they can't drive for shit, and they're the most ignorant sons of rice fuckers in the fucking world, they don't know shit from their own fucking faces. I sit in my lecture classes which hold about 450 people and i'd swear to god I was in fucking Japan. Sometimes I wish I had an uzi so I could kill all them slope-eyed mother fuckers!!!

8. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Australia is full of English rejects. Nobody ever emigrated to Aus because they were successful or had a great circle of friends and a wonderful social life. Or earned too much, no, Australia is full of "Billy-no-mates" who fucked off over there 'cos they couldn't cut it here. The fact that when they come back they are only fit for bar work, proves this theory.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vampires_Bite:
    Well dickheads did you forget that Americans are decendants of the English aswell... but its convienient for you to forget that!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey hey hey... calm down english nigger, they are just jokes..

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vampires_Bite:
    Well dickheads did you forget that Americans are decendants of the English aswell... but its convienient for you to forget that!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh pshaw, i am of German, Irish, Scottish and Welsh heritage, and if i am lucky i will have a large amount of Belgian in me too.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

tee hee hee! i've never met any Welshman either.

A diminutive Welshman was up before the magistrates in London charged with a sexual assault on a much larger Australian female.

The magistrates were baffled as to how he had managed it and closely questioned the policeman who had arrested him.

"How on earth did he do it, officer?"

"He used a bucket, sir."

"You mean he stood on it?"

"No, sir, he put it over her head and swung from the handle."

12. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    oh pshaw, i am of German, Irish, Scottish and Welsh heritage, and if i am lucky i will have a large amount of Belgian in me too.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm.. Welsh? Tough break ratty. Never met a Welshman yet who has anything good to say. The best thing that ever came out of Wales was the M4 motorway back into England.

Apparently on the news the other day it was reported that Welsh farmers have found two new uses for sheep.

Meat and wool.

13. Vampires_Bite

Vampires_Bite New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmmm Belgian Waffles

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Mmmmm Belgian Waffles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh, i was referring to what may/will occur after my belly is filled with hot buttery waffles...

15. bombers

bombers New Member

blabbity blah blah blah. arent Australians the convicts England got rid of?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuk u shit head england is scum! and australia is more irish than english

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

im not from England either you assmunch! so what yer telling me is all the fucking rejects of europe end up in Australia? LOL, thats okay, i dont want to be around a bunch of potato chucking drunks either. i like it just fine in the Good Ol' US of A. Hail Mary!

17. stefan

stefan New Member

usa sucks my big fat dick. i hate americans, i work for an amercan company so i get to listen to their stupid talking all day. i have a question to americans.....

what are the 3 largest countries in the world (by area, not population) in order?

18. Vampires_Bite

Vampires_Bite New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    hey hey hey... calm down english nigger, they are just jokes..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then why do you crack the shits if someone says something about america? thats right, caz your a little mutha fucka who cant take it...

America, the land of scum, self-centred, arrogant, fat, retarded cocksuckers

19. GaijinTenshi

GaijinTenshi New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stefan:
    usa sucks my big fat dick. i hate americans, i work for an amercan company so i get to listen to their stupid talking all day. i have a question to americans.....

what are the 3 largest countries in the world (by area, not population) in order?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about I give you 6? And yes, I'm an American. IN ORDER, here are the top 6 Countries by AREA

1) Russia
    2) Canada
    3) China
    4) USA
    5) Brazil
    6) Australia

so... shove it in ya ass, bitch.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

tee hee hee! i've never met any Welshman either....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Count yoursewlf lucky as I think it's safe to say ALL Welsh people are CUNTS! without exception...