Sonw White

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by HoTTie, Jan 26, 2003.

1. HoTTie

HoTTie New Member

Snow White WaS tHrOwN oUtTa DiSnEy WoRlD tOdAy AfTeR aN iNcIdEnT wItH PiNoCcHiO. ShE wAs RePoRtEd To HaVe SaT oN hIs FaCe, AnD sCrEaMeD LIE U FUCKER, LIE!!! :eek:

2. TooProlix

TooProlix New Member

Your 'joke' is puerile tripe. I understand that you must be 18 for this site, but I believe that it should refer more to a psychological than chronological year. The 10 year old in the trunk of my car told me that same joke last week.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

ROFL!
    TP: i bet yer car smells nice

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HoTTie:
    Snow White WaS tHrOwN oUtTa DiSnEy WoRlD tOdAy AfTeR aN iNcIdEnT wItH PiNoCcHiO. ShE wAs RePoRtEd To HaVe SaT oN hIs FaCe, AnD sCrEaMeD LIE U FUCKER, LIE!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are fucking retarded...and that is not your real picture, you fat whore.

5. HoTTie

HoTTie New Member

WOW a fucking retard hmmm good one.....but that pic is really me.

6. HoTTie

HoTTie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TooProlix:
    Your 'joke' is puerile tripe. I understand that you must be 18 for this site, but I believe that it should refer more to a psychological than chronological year. The 10 year old in the trunk of my car told me that same joke last week.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and as for u fucking TooProlix acting like ur mister fucking Perfect why don't u PULL that DICK out of ur ass and chill!!! sorry that i couldn't give u some new and exsiting news.......................FUCKER lol :eek:

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

damn stupid fucking joke. I'd love to smash that fucking cunt's face apart with a cynderblock

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    damn stupid fucking joke. I'd love to smash that fucking cunt's face apart with a cynderblock<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. TooProlix

TooProlix New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Nothing quite beats the smell of the freshly violated.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TooProlix:
    Nothing quite beats the smell of the freshly violated.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

er, i wouldnt think it was fresh

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HoTTie:
    WOW a fucking retard hmmm good one.....but that pic is really me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this cunt was humiliated, i bet she never returns

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    this cunt was humiliated, i bet she never returns<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

May be right, her picture has been replaced with the 'infamous' red X...