~Fresh Ass~

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by ratatouille, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

send you pics of what? me? ask anyonr around here.. they have pics of me.. i honestly don't remember where I put them... ask martin he has some too...
    I just found out where the fuck i put my old tattoo pics

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    i am too modest to hit the beach in a g-string or thong. i tried it in the tanning booth once and burned it pretty bad. and i DO have a thong on in that pic. its just wedged so far up my fat ass you cant see it. now where are your pictures?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you're too modest to show your arse to a bunch of people wearing simillar things, but you'll show your tan-lines off to a few million people who have access to a computer?
    I'll post a pic of my arse as soon as you post one of your face (whole face) without sunnies on, just to satisfy my curiosity as to weather or not you have a lazy eye.

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    I don't understand girlz charging for naked fotos of themselves when you can find free shit all over the place.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or you could wait until 1:50 am and get laid for the price of a bacardi breezer.

4. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Or you could wait until 1:50 am and get laid for the price of a bacardi breezer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you black or racist

i can't tell from you signiture

it takes more than a drink to get me

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I'll post a pic of my arse as soon as you post one of your face without sunnies on<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

best pay for a membership then k9 you tight fucker

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    a Prince Albert perchance IMC?

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I'm neither, its a painting by a black american meant to convey the message that racism is part of american culture or some shit. I just thought it looked cool.
    And that's why I'd wait until 1:50, I'm not gonna buy you drinks all fucking night now am I? And if you're not gonna pay for a taxi back to your's then you'll make do with a dark doorway somewhere.

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    best pay for a membership then k9 you tight fucker<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was kinda hoping that I'd get a free membership after posting pics of my arse. That works so I hear.

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    a Prince Albert perchance IMC?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hear those cause leakage after a while

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have a prince anlbert (0 gauge) and a reverse prince albert (recently moved up to 2 gauge) 3 diaodes, and the gieche

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    I have a prince anlbert (0 gauge) and a reverse prince albert (recently moved up to 2 gauge) 3 diaodes, and the gieche<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck it, I tried looking it up on the net, but you already hate me, you might as well think I am stupid...

I read something about Diodes (something about the ridge of the head) but not sure I want to believe it.

And what the hell is a geiche? And does your crotch click when you walk?

My next question is about condoms, but I don't think I could handle the answer.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

FYI Everyone here is a site that shows what all the differnt dick piercings are (I called a guy I know). I would post the picture but there are too many kids on the board right now

Pierced Penises

13. crapflinger

crapflinger New Member

What the fuck...

14. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    I have a prince anlbert (0 gauge) and a reverse prince albert (recently moved up to 2 gauge) 3 diaodes, and the gieche<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow bumpy oral must be fun but isn't it painful for the chix

15. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pitchfork Angel:
    What the fuck...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why would you even post that?

16. crapflinger

crapflinger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    why would you even post that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's off of Yummy's penis piercing site.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    i don't understand girlz posting naked fotos of themselves for free<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't understand girlz charging for naked fotos of themselves when you can find free shit all over the place.

18. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Why don't you get your entire fuckin head pierced?

Gauge?

9MM

19. KattWolff

KattWolff New Member

Is it pleasurable for the woman with all those? I have never had anyone with any piercings of those types! wouldn't mind trying though

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Why don't you get your entire fuckin head pierced?

Gauge?

9MM
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you the man to do it though?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KattWolff:
    Is it pleasurable for the woman with all those? I have never had anyone with any piercings of those types! wouldn't mind trying though <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've only had one complaint, she had only been fucked one other time, and she said the 0 gauge hurt her (like I care, gimme that nut, and get the fuck out bitch)
    Oh I forgot about the "toothchopper" story, I told this to nursey the dsame day it happened and she told me to post it and I forgot.
    So anyways, I was in Richmond V.A. picking up a wharehouse of music to sell back here in NC at my friends music store. Whilst we are loading the truck, this somewhat attractive hooker comes around and sees us working, she offeres a blow-job for $20. Hey who am I to turn down head? So I show her my dick and she is like "Iv'e never seen that much metal before!" and swallows my dick to my balls. 10 mins later I blow off a nut, and tell her to spit out over her chin, she looks up, smiles, and complies. Then I hear the devil in my head, remeber when you were in grammer school and you would pencil fight? well my cock was still hard, I pulled it back like a pencil, and slapped it across her teeth, knocking a few of them out. suddenly she had a face full of cum, spit and blood, as she fell to the ground. I zipped up, jumped into the rydrer truck, could hear her calling me a sick fucker as she chased us driving away in the sunset.. Ahhh man I love Richmond V.A.