We're fucked.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Fugly, Mar 28, 2001.

1. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

It's official. We’re screwed. We have two options:

1. Close Fugly. We don't want to have to do this. We've worked very hard for almost two years on Fugly and to just shut it off would break our hearts.

2. Charge for access. We don't want to do this either, but we want to eat, and we REALLY don't want to close the site, so this is most likely what we’ll do.

This is what we're thinking: The easiest way for us to charge for access is to sign up with CCBill. I'm sure you all know who they are but, if you don't, you can see their site at http://www.ccbill.com.

The absolute minimum they will allow sites that use their service to charge is $2.95 per month and they get 14.5% of that. We promise not to charge any more than that minimum AND, we're going to set it up so that if people sign up for a full year, we send them a FREE Fugly t-shirt, printed by Warpaint Motorsports http://www.warpainter.com (plug plug plug.)

How does this sound to you? Is it fair? Is it too much? Too little? Please give us some feedback here, but more importantly, if this sounds reasonable to you, send a quick email to thatsoundsfairtome@fugly.com .

While we ARE officially fucked, this decision isn't set in stone. We're still pursuing as many options as we can before the axe comes down.

Thanks again to all the people who have written to us with letters of support. I'll be posting more information soon.

Martin Felcher

2. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

my t shirt better not be black Marvin...

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

More than fair. Its unfair to fugly. People should pay alot more for the entertainment provided at your site.

4. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    we're going to set it up so that if people sign up for a full year, we send them a FREE Fugly t-shirt, printed by Warpaint Motorsports http://www.warpainter.com (plug plug plug.)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YIPEE! A <font size=4>FREE</font size> T-shirt! Fucking bonus!

Count me in Fugly,where do I send the money?

5. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    YIPEE! A <font size=4>FREE</font size> T-shirt! Fucking bonus!

Count me in Fugly,where do I send the money?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got a fucking bonus for you snoodler...

6. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Sounds kewwwwllllll to me Fugly...

just let us know where to put my cross.

7. insanejane33917

insanejane33917 New Member

well shit if i gotta pay i guess i will dammit! i love your site man! shit i want a blue t shirt!

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    I got a fucking bonus for you snoodler...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey fuck you Llama Lover! I aint no snood.

9. Lick me where I bleed

Lick me where I bleed New Member

i would definatly pay, but how the fuck are you supposed to do that if i ain't got no credit card?
    That fucking blows. Anyone got any ideas???

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

thats a damn shame! I, personally, wouldnt mind scrolling though about 6-8 banner ads per page. (NO FUCKING POP-UPS!)

Perhaps this is another option...

11. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

If we charge for access, there will be NO pop-ups.

CCBill will allow people who don't have a credit card to pay by check, or even their telephone bill. If there is money to be collected, you can bet your ass that those cocksucers have a way to collect it.

Martin

12. insanejane33917

insanejane33917 New Member

well hey if we can pay by phone thats cool,as long as i dont have to give out my credit info i can deal with that. I still want a blue t-shirt!

13. kitana

kitana New Member

I'll pay to see this site, but i want a T-shirt and a sticker...and i want my pics put up. come on, martin, post my pics. please.

14. Auxillary Priest

Auxillary Priest New Member

Shit will noone reply to MY posts? AHH!HH!H!

15. numbcow

numbcow New Member

I'll pay

16. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lick me where I bleed:
    i would definatly pay, but how the fuck are you supposed to do that if i ain't got no credit card?
    That fucking blows. Anyone got any ideas???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send me cash and I'll cover for ya. Trust me. I'm a jew.

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Hell yeah I'll pay to see Fugly. And what about the vids of Asian sluts getting finger banged I suggested? Fugly and Asian chicks, now that's a winning combo right there.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by insanejane33917:
    well hey if we can pay by phone thats cool,as long as i dont have to give out my credit info i can deal with that. I still want a blue t-shirt! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you will get one any goddamn color they are printed.... Just hope I dont wipe my ass with it and mail it to you

19. Spike

Spike New Member

Hell yeah I'll pay for it. It response to the "what if I don't have a credit card" bit, that's what parents' credit cards are for...

20. Holy_Young_Man

Holy_Young_Man New Member

well i think i will pay,haven't been here in a while but i've been looking for something to do with those stolen credit card numbers for a while now.