4 Minutes

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by kitana, Mar 29, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

A man and his wife are watching the boxing on TV.

The husband sighs and says I'm disappointed! It was all over in four
    minutes."

The wife replies, "Good! now you know how I feel."

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

A pigs orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    A pigs orgasm lasts 30 minutes. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

did u look that up or test it out?

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KitanA 4evr:
    did u look that up or test it out? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We have discussed this before...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    We have discussed this before...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no we havent

6. Keltika_hates_you

Keltika_hates_you New Member

I have no idea whether you people have discussed this before, but I do know that the porcine are notorious for boinking for 30 minutes or more before dropping a load. Did you know that iguanas are hung larger than any other land animal, in regards to body weight? They are also know for a ferocious sex drive which often kills the female. Just a little bit of useless animal-related information, the kind you feel compelled to share, even though noone really gives a fuck.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Also, I believe it's the praying mantis that is equipped with a forked penis... Apparently sperm survive within the female for months at a time, and the female 'chooses' when to use them. When a new male comes along to mate, one part of his forked schlong scoops out the previous deposit made by the past mate, and the other half makes his own little deposit.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

doesnt the female praying mantis also eat the head of her mate after copulation?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Perhaps... you should know better than anyone that the male is discriminated against from birth...

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

if that were true you guys would be the ones forced into wearing pantyhose and high heels. and you'd be the ones who gave birth. so there.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeah, well... the world is our urinal... so there.

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    if that were true you guys would be the ones forced into wearing pantyhose and high heels. and you'd be the ones who gave birth. so there. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we didnt force you to wear those things, although, they do look nicer than say, varicus vein legs and brown open-toed sandals. of course, if it WERE men that had children as well as women, then we might know how you feel(kinda like having a razor sharp dump after a hangover i guess), but lets face it, if it wasnt for us, how else would you get that buggy up all those stairs to your dingy top floor 'apartment'*

*utility closet

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

there are no "buggies" in my future. i frown on that sort of thing.
    damn breeders.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keltika_hates_you:
    Did you know that iguanas are hung larger than any other land animal, in regards to body weight? They are also know for a ferocious sex drive which often kills the female. J<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the females need to turn the tables there.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    doesnt the female praying mantis also eat the head of her mate after copulation?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not like he used it in the first place