did you hear

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by HRH prince charles, Mar 3, 2002.

1. HRH prince charles

HRH prince charles New Member

did you hear about the woman who got killed crossing the road last week... ah who gives a f uck see shouldnt have been out of the fuckin kitchen neway
    did you also hear about the paki who was killed crossing the road last week... ah who gives a fuck
    hahahaha thats a fuckin classic

2. Topper

Topper New Member

What are you trying to say?

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

you brit mother fucker, my fucking 3 month old brother could come up with something better than that, you ass rammin cock sucking queer.

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

his royal ho, prince charles, you are a dumb piece of white trash, you are not a nigga so get over yourself. Go hump a goddam llama you piece of irrate shit.

5. rachel_j53

rachel_j53 New Member

heeey, why dont y'all just calm down?? yeh the jokes were shit but dont lower yourself to his level, dick! (what a coincidental name you have, by the way!)

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rachjake:
    heeey, why dont y'all just calm down?? yeh the jokes were shit but dont lower yourself to his level, dick! (what a coincidental name you have, by the way!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

look it's not only a limey douchebag, but also a forums mderator/ morale boster... Go kill yourself you limey douchebag

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    look it's not only a limey douchebag, but also a forums mderator/ morale boster... Go kill yourself you limey douchebag<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww, geez IMC , maybe you should lighten up on rachjake...c'mon everybody, group hug!!!

*we all embrace in a non erotic group hug*

See!! I knew this would make us all feel better!

*slowly pulls knife from back pocket*

Gosh, I'm kinda gettin' a warm fuzzy feelin' from all this huggin'. Anybody else feel that?

*SLAMS knife into rachjake's lower left back, burying said knife up to the hilt in rachjake's kidney.*

What?!? Did you say that you feel something too, rachjake?

*rachjake mumbles incoherantly and falls to the ground*

You feelin' okay? Ya look kinda pale...and where'd that knife come from?

*snaps back to reality from daydream*
    Jesusfuckin'christ!! What the fuck?? Sorry, I must've zoned out for a sec. I was gonna reply to something but I forgot what it was...sorry.

8. rachel_j53

rachel_j53 New Member

aww that was mean. im givin up on the niceness shit from now on.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rachjake:
    aww that was mean. im givin up on the niceness shit from now on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God no really... go kill yourself you limey douchebag

10. rachel_j53

rachel_j53 New Member

What sort of issues do you have???? Cos do you really need to take em out on me?! Maybe you could see someone. No, I mean maybe you SHOULD see someone. And i think "maybe" actually doesnt come into it either.

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

maybe you should get with the program, this site is made of insults, this site was born with an insult.

"and then martin said FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER, and he saw that it was good"
    -dwaine 41:32

12. Matthew

Matthew New Member

What sort of issues do you have???? Cos do you really need to take em out on me?! Maybe you could see someone. No, I mean maybe you SHOULD see someone. And i think "maybe" actually doesnt come into it either.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Step one. Remove the huge penis from your ass.
    Step two. Get a pair of fucking balls and stand up for yourself.