Whore house

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Matthew, Mar 24, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Jason was in the navy. After six months out at sea, he got his first shore leave. When they ported he and his friends decided to go to the local whore house for a little "fun". When they arrived they saw beautiful girls lined up waiting to be picked out. When it was Jasons turn to pick he decided on a beautiful brunette and walked up to her. He asked her how much it was. She replied $50.... unfortunatly Jason only brought $20 with him. He tried to bargain with her. He was desperate, he had been out to sea for 6 months! She replied that she could not go that cheap. But they had someone there that might be able to help him. She then called Nancy down from upstairs. Jasons jaw dropped when he saw her. Nancy looked to be 70 years old. Jason told himself, "ok, i can do this, I will just turn off the lights". So jason took Nancys hand and followed her upstairs. When they got in Nancys room, Jason quickly turned off the lights and they both laid down on the bed. They kissed and petted and started to get down to business. Jason stopped, and said "man its soo dry, this is really hard. isnt there something you can do?" So Nancy replied "ok i will be right back" Nancy went into the bathroom and fiddled around for a minute. She came back and they started again. Everything was going smooth then. Jason was excited and getting into it. When Jason finished he asked nancy "wow that was great, did you put lotion in there or something?" Nancy replied "No, I picked the scabs"..................

2. rachel_j53

rachel_j53 New Member

hey, thats kinda gross. but i like your style anyway!

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rachjake:
    hey, thats kinda gross. but i like your style anyway! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up you limey douchebag

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I heard that joke when I was 12.

5. rachel_j53

rachel_j53 New Member

i was merely expressing an opinion!!! get a life!

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splat-tastic:
    I heard that joke when I was 12.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well laa dee fuckin daa
    do you want a cookie?

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rachjake:
    i was merely expressing an opinion!!! get a life!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so was I you limey douchebag..