All you budding film critics

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by theonlylivingboy, Oct 2, 2003.

1. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Has anyone seen "Kill Bill" yet?

Is it any good?

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Not yet but will be going to see it asap.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Nor I, but intend to pronto....

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

new quentin tarantino 2 parter

5. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    2 parter<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

The film comes in 2 parts.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Never even heard of it...

8. kat

kat New Member

I used to have the hots for Quentin Tarantino.

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I went to see it saturday. Its pretty cool, like a live action anime. They really should have just made it one long movie with an intermission or something. Its kinda like watching The Core and then the movie cutting out right when they are about to start drilling to the center of the earth.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

awww... retard... you sound disappointed.... *points to last line of film in sig* want to know what happens in the next part?

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

she kills all of the viper assassin squad and she finds her kid? nah i dont want to know i guess ill go see the other half of the movie that i should have seen the whole thing saturday.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no, she doesn't kill them all...

13. ctm0808

ctm0808 New Member

I gotta see this fuckin movie. Quentin Tarantino kicks all ass, have a lot of his movies.. (whether he's just in it, or director, whatever)

Have Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, True Romance, Four Rooms, Desperado, From Dusk til Dawn.. heh heh, the bar joke in Desperado that he tells is funny as fuck.

Not gonna be able to see Kill Bill in theatres though, so that sucks cock. On house arrest til January, bah

[ 10-15-2003: Message edited by: ctm0808 ]

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Never even heard of it...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Saw it Sunday night (theater hookup, got in for free) - had even forgotten about this thread, and still hadn't heard shit about the movie.

I fucking loved it. I'm definitely buying it when it comes out on DVD.

15. Matthew

Matthew New Member

i just took a bar (i have a low tolerance), and your pic is about to give me some serious seisures lomo

16. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Holy shit, This movie fucking rocks. I am with Lomo, I am defintely getting this on dvd. I laugh my ass off it was so fucking violent. Can't wait for Volume 2.

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Kill Bill is dope man. Never seen that many limbs and heads chopped off in one movie in my whole life.

I creamed myself when she chopped that one guy in half near the end.

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ctm0808:
    Not gonna be able to see Kill Bill in theatres though, so that sucks cock. On house arrest til January, bah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...just in time to catch Kill Bill Vol.2 in theatres Feb. '04.

Saw Vol.1 tonight, fuckin loved it. Why do they bleep her name out?

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

because it's some sort of mystery.. but when you find out it's beatrix kiddo you're probably still non the wiser why it was such a fucking secret

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

ever scince pimp was a douchebag and ruined this film for me, I have had no desire to see it... thanks shitheel