oh, you fuckers

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Jun 26, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

someone submitted my phone number into some survey groups...
    ppl have called me asking me to answer a survey about food.

i tell em that i am caucasion, 18 yr old woman, head of the household, with 12 children n that i have 3 live-in boyfriends... none of the adults work n the food is donated by a church. i earn my money sucking dick on the korner...

the last guy paused for a long time n i could tell he had put me on mute to laugh.

2. Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart New Member

I think it was the sassy one T'Mae, from Pork Gravy forums. She's always up to no good.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martha Stewart:
    I think it was the sassy one T'Mae, from Pork Gravy forums. She's always up to no good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shit, she doesnt go on fugly...does she?

4. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

You should have told them your main diet is raw pig testicles.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    You should have told them your main diet is raw pig testicles.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no! its nut!
    i eat mucho grande nachos from taco bell. no green onion n no beans.

6. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Sounds good, I worked at a taco bell once, it sucked.

One day I'll take you out to eat some calf frys, I think I know a place that serves them.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Sounds good, I worked at a taco bell once, it sucked. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why?

One day I'll take you out to eat some calf frys, I think I know a place that serves them. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, they're yer ballz n yer funeral in my backyard...with the rest of my viktims.

8. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

ooh I can become a victim. How appealing!

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

isn't t'mae that fat trailor park whore that was afraid of cheezedawg?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh I can become a victim. How appealing! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well then, start making plans

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    isn't t'mae that fat trailor park whore that was afraid of cheezedawg?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dunno, i never heard about that.

11. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Hmm...I work this weekend. I'll probably be off next weekend though, we can set somethin up then.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

Hmm...I work this weekend. I'll probably be off next weekend though, we can set somethin up then.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

set up, ok!