"GIRLFRIEND"(fuck head)

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Nick Morgan, Jun 15, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Hey disorder, You ain't themman to give relationshiip advice.. I remember a 12 page thread where you were fucking around on kit... I just bring that shit up because it was funny watching ofelia's heart break...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...plus the sound of Dungslobber as he squelched around the forum with his freshly filled panties was pretty amusing too!

2. Artimador

Artimador New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sick Nick:
    My girl n' i have been together for 5 years. We got two kids and every things cool, right! FUCK NO!!! I have no family my kids n' her are all i got. I use to have friends and i use to party until she told me " it's time to yada yada yada yadaB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well my friend I think you should take this one piece of advice:

nullSucks To Be You!!!

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

H-Tizizown reprezenten

4. Artimador

Artimador New Member

dog, you tripping i aint from houston i'm from Humble... j/k

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Artie:
    dog, you tripping i aint from houston i'm from Humble... j/k<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u from houston, bitch?

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Erm... guess what I'm still drinkin'...

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nah... more bang in a bottle of this than Mickey's. I think this shit's like 7-8%, and Mickey's is a little over 5%.

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Man.... spend another 10 cents and spring for the mickeys, its worth it....

9. Nick Morgan

Nick Morgan New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern:
    Man.... spend another 10 cents and spring for the mickeys, its worth it....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck that i wanna get drunk not taste the shit and pretend i'm irish