Texas Highway Patrol

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Matthew, Jun 20, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by discoslacks:
    sorry kit... was a bit incoherent to say the least but i guess the drugs gushing round in ma belly messed me up a bit...

ok now though.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh...ok...what drugs?

2. discoslacks

discoslacks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    discoslacks: ??? r u ok?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry kit... was a bit incoherent to say the least but i guess the drugs gushing round in ma belly messed me up a bit...

ok now though.

3. discoslacks

discoslacks New Member

just a big ol' lump of ganj.

plus some hayfever tablets- wooohf!

they meshed me up goowed...

m mate's got a record for using and abusing so we had to think fast, doing 15 m.p.h.in reverse gear down a main road...

thinking back there was a comedy element to it...

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shit, when you drive 70 mph down the wrong side of a divided Interstate Highway for 20 miles in a construction zone with cement barriers instead of 'breakdown' lanes, you can add something to this forum... Until then, I hold the record for complete disregard for human life on the road...

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

y'know... if i wasn't such a lazy sonofabitch, i'd probably go out, steal a car and go out on a carmageddon style rampage just to 1up you there lomo ...

maybe someone a little more motivated could take up the challenge

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by discoslacks:
    just a big ol' lump of ganj.

plus some hayfever tablets- wooohf!

they meshed me up goowed...

m mate's got a record for using and abusing so we had to think fast, doing 15 m.p.h.in reverse gear down a main road...

thinking back there was a comedy element to it...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whats ganj?
    hmmmm, reverse, 15mph on a main road...

no one got hurt?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Shit, when you drive 70 mph down the wrong side of a divided Interstate Highway for 20 miles in a construction zone with cement barriers instead of 'breakdown' lanes, you can add something to this forum... Until then, I hold the record for complete disregard for human life on the road... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u were drunk so that doesnt count

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    ...maybe someone a little more motivated could take up the challenge <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just get drunk

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    u were drunk so that doesnt count<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure it does! I just wish I could remember more of it...

All I can recall is alot of people honking, and headlights passing by... Made me go watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles again, too...

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Sure it does! I just wish I could remember more of it...

All I can recall is alot of people honking, and headlights passing by... Made me go watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles again, too...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

imagine u in one of my death pics...u were lucky to have been arrested

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You're right, kit... I'd hate to be anywhere near you or your computer.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

You're right, kit... I'd hate to be anywhere near you or your computer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh?

11. discoslacks

discoslacks New Member

ganj is a erb u all know well...

da weed.

no one was hurt, it was very quiet at the time...

but i'm still feeling a bit up in the clouds, and that's not good man...
    i'm in work here...

help me..

12. discoslacks

discoslacks New Member

Shit, when you drive 70 mph down the wrong side of a divided Interstate Highway for 20 miles in a construction zone with cement barriers instead of 'breakdown' lanes, you can add something to this forum... Until then, I hold the record for complete disregard for human life on the road... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hats off mate.

this is complete disregard and utterly harsh.

well in.

nice one.

p.s. in the wors of kit what were u doing?

why?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

ganj is a erb u all know well...

help me..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dunno weed very well.
    how do u want me to help u?

p.s. in the wors of kit what were u doing?

why?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont fuking kopy me