what happened to my cock...

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by pimpchichi, Jan 30, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what the fuck happened to the private members forum where i could post pictures i wouldn't want the general shit to see... people paid to see my cock and it's gone...

2. MooseCock

MooseCock New Member

does ur cock disappear often? sounds like a problem. maybe someone stole ur cock...maybe u should post a missing member report.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

is there something wrong with your keyboard??.. you seem to have missed out a few letters there...

my cock has now been found and is on display for free

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

5. MooseCock

MooseCock New Member

To deer m2k:

if ur dik is anyting lik ur wit, u'd have to display it fur free

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MooseCock:
    To deer m2k:

if ur dik is anyting lik ur wit, u'd have to display it fur free
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If your dick is anything like your wit-you don't have any.

7. colorchange

colorchange New Member

Hmmmmm, I belive if I was you Mousecock I would change my tag line before posting to threads involving cocks. Unless of course you intended to inquire as to the edibility of M2K's cock?

Just a thought.

8. MooseCock

MooseCock New Member

hey Stuwie!!
    u think ur fuckin cute with ur little "Mousecock" and ur fuckin "edibility"
    dontcha? yea, well you will soon find out the difference between a Moose and a Mouse, my sweet pucker lipped friend! Were gonna find out if you have a Pad-ass, alright, dear sweet litte Stuwie!! Open up a say, "NO NOT THAT MUCH!! I CANT TAK-UGGGHHHHTGGGHHH!!!!"

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Moosecock,is this dumb ugly cunt here you,by any chance?

10. MooseCock

MooseCock New Member

nah, my nuts are much bigger than THAT!

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well that's just as well really,because if it was,i'd guess that you would be starting to have a nervous breakdown some point about......now.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

man those are fucking Teets... Bessie needs a good milking... I am trying to choke back the vomit right now

13. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MooseCock:
    hey Stuwie!!
    u think ur fuckin cute with ur little "Mousecock" and ur fuckin "edibility"
    dontcha? yea, well you will soon find out the difference between a Moose and a Mouse, my sweet pucker lipped friend! Were gonna find out if you have a Pad-ass, alright, dear sweet litte Stuwie!! Open up a say, "NO NOT THAT MUCH!! I CANT TAK-UGGGHHHHTGGGHHH!!!!"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhhhh!!! it's the bastard clone of Wanker and Spankey

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

hey Stuwie!!
    i think ur fuckin cute with ur little "Mousecock" and ur fuckin "edibility". yea, my sweet pucker lipped friend! Were gonna find out if you have a Pad-ass, alright, dear sweet litte Stuwie!! Open up and say, "NO, dipshit, I stopped eatin' babyfood years ago! I didn't know that there was such a thing as a pygmy moose!"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why is it that guys with little dicks always seem to drive big fast cars, smoke big cigars, or go by the dumb fuckin' handle "moosecock"? Btw, mousecock, my offer still stands...

15. colorchange

colorchange New Member

Ah, nothing like the sound of a true wit there moosey.Did your little brother help you come up with that one or are you the prepubescent one in the home? I really didn't mean for my post to be insulting to you moose-bag. I was just pointing out your inept attempt at sarcasm had the sweet smell of irony to it.

Your sexual remarks would be disturbing if I didn't know where they originated. Did you daddy like to "park the motorcycle in the airplane hanger" ? Or did you just watch too many Ned Beatty movies as a child?

I don't think you will find this post as insulting, since I doubt your intellectual abilities are able to grasp such big words.....