i am

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Mar 12, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

dammit...

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    dammit...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...please don't damn the THC and caffeine, they're two of my favorite things...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...please don't damn the THC and caffeine, they're two of my favorite things...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, damn nursey for copying my topic title with a better subject

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    no, damn nursey for copying my topic title with a better subject<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...well, yours might have been a better subject if "an all nighter" somehow translated to "a fat cock".

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...well, yours might have been a better subject if "an all nighter" somehow translated to "a fat cock".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...or maybe "my pants down", or even "a big ol' hit offa dis blunt".

6. kitana

kitana New Member

...well, yours might have been a better subject if "an all nighter" somehow translated to "a fat cock".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u like cock, freddy?

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

u like cock, freddy?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...just mine, kit. I love my cock, sometimes I love my cock 6 or 7 times a day...
    ...I only meant to imply that you pullin' on a cock might be of more interest to some people(not necessarily me) than you pullin' an all nighter.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

...just mine, kit. I love my cock, sometimes I love my cock 6 or 7 times a day...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how do u love your cock?

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

drinking coffee and smoking a joint.fun.fun.

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

how do u love your cock?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...well, sometimes with a handful of tacks, sometimes with some 30 grit sandpaper, sometimes I just hit it with a BIG hammer...followed, of course, with a nice dip in a bowl of turpentine, lemon juice, hot sauce, dijon mustard, or bleach.(or any combination of those, whatever happens to be layin' around.)
    ...I'm gettin' kinda horny jus' thinkin' about it...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

FRED: are u gonna show us some pics or mpegs of you doing that?

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

FRED: are u gonna show us some pics or mpegs of you doing that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...pics of that, probably not. You'd probably just make fun of the thumbtacks I use, or you'd say "I thought you said you use a BIG hammer...". Then you'd probably call me a pussy for not using 20 grit sandpaper...I just don't deal with criticism very well...

13. kitana

kitana New Member

...Then you'd probably call me a pussy for not using 20 grit sandpaper...I just don't deal with criticism very well...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u posted 30 grit in the last post...
    i still want to see you "love" your cock.
    post pics

14. colorchange

colorchange New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...Then you'd probably call me a pussy for not using 20 grit sandpaper...I just don't deal with criticism very well... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He did. But the common meaning of this post is that you would mock him for not using a rougher grit paper.

Your not related to Cuntana are you? I seem to remember her needing posts explained to her.

Just checking.....

15. D

D New Member

That is Titana/cuntana/klitana/tard

yes... they will be related... inbreeding or something

16. kitana

kitana New Member

oh yeah, fred and i are cousins

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Who is Fred anyway?

What made him come to Fugly?

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Who is Fred anyway?

What made him come to Fugly?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he is my little bitc-er, i mean cousin, i introduced him to this site

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

he is my little bitc-er, i mean cousin, i introduced him to this site<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You did no such thing.
    Actually, my roommate has a subscription to Maxim, and one of the issues came with a handy little "Guide to the 99 Best Internet Sites". Fugly was the first (and only) site I checked out. After spending hours reading all the posts in the victims section (I laughed so hard I threw up 3 times), I began readin' the forum posts. I registered, and have been posting dumb-ass shite since.

20. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Code:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

What made him come to Fugly?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>