WHAT IS PROBATION? I HATE IT

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Auxillary Priest, Mar 28, 2001.

1. Auxillary Priest

Auxillary Priest New Member

Hey im 13 and im on probation for selling a half o to a fat mexican. then i was kicked out of school and court sucks. BLOW ME PIGS
    anyway who else is bothered by the law?

2. Auxillary Priest

Yep i reply to my own posts because nobody else will. go to vivarin.com for free caffine and shit. talk to me for free drugs

3. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Auxillary Priest:
    Yep i reply to my own posts because nobody else will. go to vivarin.com for free caffine and shit. talk to me for free drugs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we don't talk to felons. I hope you get ass raped in juvie.

4. Auxillary Priest

I have friends in juvie whom the quards pay to beat up other kids there. they also have a black market with oreos based as the currency. its tha shit

5. Auxillary Priest

DAmn why dont people post shit in this?!!!

6. kitana

kitana New Member

i had my deal with the cops. juvie/probation never because i was special ed, but jail twice. my dad was the one that sent my ass to jail. the first time, i cussed at my dad and the second time my dad waited till i turned 18 to sign some papers to take me to court, so i spent some time in jail. i dont remember if it was in that order, though...

7. Auxillary Priest

U are my idol

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

You poor bastard.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

Yeah, i am an idol. worship me!

10. I HATE NAGGERS

HEY MARVIN! After reading the angst from these pap smears, I will pay triple and NOT ask you for a t-shirt if you make this an 18 or older site..Christ what a bunch of pussies..

11. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    cussed at my dad and the second time my dad waited till i turned 18 to sign some papers to take me to court, so i spent some time in jail. i dont remember if it was in that order, though... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whaaa..were you unconcious? remember? BWAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    HEY MARVIN! After reading the angst from these pap smears, I will pay triple and NOT ask you for a t-shirt if you make this an 18 or older site..Christ what a bunch of pussies..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's a sweet idea IHN. I'm already getting sick of these fucking teeny boppers.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

i am 19 almost 20. i dont remember things that well because...i dont remember why i dont remember...i think its because i have been doggie-piled and thrown around so many times that my brain got scrambled. it could also be the drugs. oh yeah, i tend to forget the bad and remember the good...no no no, i forget everything. shit.

14. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i am 19 almost 20. i dont remember things that well because...i dont remember why i dont remember...i think its because i have been doggie-piled and thrown around so many times that my brain got scrambled. it could also be the drugs. oh yeah, i tend to forget the bad and remember the good...no no no, i forget everything. shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK MELVIN, MAKE IT A 21 OR OVER SITE PLEASE. I am so goddam sick of all your sad fucking stories and excuses for your miserable lives....I recommend a garden hose and atttached to an exhaust pipe....oh Kitana.. GAR-DEN-HOSE-ATT-ACHED-TO-EX-HAUST-PIPE...

Thank GOd you gave that dog to the dogcatcher to get killed. I would hate to think what kind of life it would have had hanging around you....UH-DID-I-FEED-THE-DOG-I-DO-NOT-RE-MEM-BER

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    OK MELVIN, MAKE IT A 21 OR OVER SITE PLEASE. I am so goddam sick of all your sad fucking stories and excuses for your miserable lives....I recommend a garden hose and atttached to an exhaust pipe....oh Kitana.. GAR-DEN-HOSE-ATT-ACHED-TO-EX-HAUST-PIPE...

Thank GOd you gave that dog to the dogcatcher to get killed. I would hate to think what kind of life it would have had hanging around you....UH-DID-I-FEED-THE-DOG-I-DO-NOT-RE-MEM-BER
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hee-hee that's funny! i have two pups now, both strays, they are doing good. i think that I have had enough carbon monoxide that i am now resistant to it. hey, maybe that is why i cant remember shit. hmmm...

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Reaing all that crap makes me feel like an old man

17. Auxillary Priest

Hey you have posted more than 1000 times. if you figure that you take 30 secons to post something and you have to wait 60 seconds before posting something else, then you have spent like 10 hours posting stuff wow.

18. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Auxillary Priest:
    Hey you have posted more than 1000 times. if you figure that you take 30 secons to post something and you have to wait 60 seconds before posting something else, then you have spent like 10 hours posting stuff wow.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet he's your fucking hero now..wow...asshole.

19. Auxillary Priest

I smell like booze.
    hey go here
    and like post something under "mitch is poor"

20. Auxillary Priest

I bet he's your fucking hero now..wow...asshole.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you dont have to be mean to me, everyone has to have a hero... Whos yours?

ahahha