Kill All Fucking Horses

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by SantiagoDomingo, Dec 12, 2001.

1. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i am from the US, so explain that slang <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bullock = Pronunciation: (bool'uk),
    1. a castrated bull; steer.
    2. a young bull.

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i am from the US, so explain that slang <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know you're from the US, otherwise you wouldn't have thought taht Bullock's Bollocks was slang.

3. D

D New Member

They're manly hands bitch... I'm not sure thats you. But it most prolly is init...?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by F**cking pissed-off!!:
    Bullock = Pronunciation: (bool'uk),
    1. a castrated bull; steer.
    2. a young bull.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he should have just said steer

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    They're manly hands bitch... I'm not sure thats you. But it most prolly is init...?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is me...and you can see my hands here, too

kitten autopsy

5. SantiagoDomingo

SantiagoDomingo New Member

I still say kill the fucking fuckers. My dog seems to like the taste of them... or perhaps he knows he's just chomping down on horses thinking he's contributing to another dead horse. Whats worse than fucking a dead horse? Fucking one thats alive.
    See ya,
    The-crazy-spic

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Santiago Domingo:
    I still say kill the fucking fuckers. My dog seems to like the taste of them... or perhaps he knows he's just chomping down on horses thinking he's contributing to another dead horse. Whats worse than fucking a dead horse? Fucking one thats alive.
    See ya,
    The-crazy-spic
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not many ppl fuck horses...
    whut? i am not the only hispanic on this site? hey come back!

7. D

D New Member

CHUB CHUB

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    CHUB CHUB<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

????