Kill All Fucking Horses

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by SantiagoDomingo, Dec 12, 2001.

1. SantiagoDomingo

SantiagoDomingo New Member

I hate fucking horses, and its about time we all ganged up and curb them all. Those fucking gangly-teeth shit packing fag-fucking cuntslappers! We need a plan to wipe them clean off the face of the earth, or into holding pins in dog food factories. Fuck em' all, and fuckem' hard, with a 20 foot razor covered, electrified pole.... sideways.

2. Cola di Rienza

Cola di Rienza New Member

Personally, I've always thought it would be fun to open like a 200 acre wooded amusement/theme park that is stocked full of horses. You'd pay like $20 to get in then like $6 per gun, per hour for a rental fee. Free ammo. I originally thought it'd be better to stock the park with genetically engineered grasshoppers the size of small cars, but I figured horses would be easier to come by

/drool

3. kitana

kitana New Member

i like horses

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i like horses

[/IMG]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like the thought of you drowning in your own blood...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I like the thought of you drowning in your own blood...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like the thought of you pissing your panties when i rip your throat out with my teeth

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

blah blah blah... just wipe your mouth because you're just talking shit

7. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

lets all have an orgy and make up

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Skidmarks:
    lets all have an orgy and make up<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not quite sure you want to get involved with our friend Kit... ask about her dog Rojo's castration... - she did it herself, and has the pics to prove...

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    I'm not quite sure you want to get involved with our friend Kit... ask about her dog Rojo's castration... - she did it herself, and has the pics to prove...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    http://kickme.to/kitsworld

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    blah blah blah... just wipe your mouth because you're just talking shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wipe your ass, u smell like shit

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Santiago Domingo:
    I hate fucking horses, and its about time we all ganged up and curb them all. Those fucking gangly-teeth shit packing fag-fucking cuntslappers! We need a plan to wipe them clean off the face of the earth, or into holding pins in dog food factories. Fuck em' all, and fuckem' hard, with a 20 foot razor covered, electrified pole.... sideways.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So are you and Cola the sicko's that killed the horses in my neighborhood recently?

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    Kit,Did Rojo get sick after you performed the surgery? What did you use for an anesthetic?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    Kit,Did Rojo get sick after you performed the surgery? What did you use for an anesthetic?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope, he healed well.

no anesthetics, i just restrained him with duct tape.

its the same thing for cattle and other livestock

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

gee, how humane of you. you should of at least given him a beer.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    gee, how humane of you. you should of at least given him a beer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, no, but afterwards, i gave him a chunk of bar-b-qued baby goat leg

he forgot all his worries for like 45 minutes, i believe

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

17. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Fuck I hate UBB!

18. kitana

kitana New Member

HAHA! canine sux!

no, the testicles are in my room, in a jar with alcohol
    we didnt eat those, we only eat beef testicles

19. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

HAHA! canine sux!

no, the testicles are in my room, in a jar with alcohol
    we didnt eat those, we only eat beef testicles
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phew! Had me worried there. That's OK, I see nothing freakish in eating bullock's bollocks.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    nothing freakish in eating bullock's bollocks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am from the US, so explain that slang