MY T-SHIRT?

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by cleanergeezer, May 18, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

*offers little erm a towel for the showers* Make sure to scrub up really good JEW!

2. Biscuit Wise

Biscuit Wise New Member

Still no coherent answer to my questions.
    Read slowly if you have diffuculty understanding.
    Why am i a Jew?
    What do you mean by public PC?
    Insults/sarcasm are supposed to be insulting/sarcastic,whereras yours are neither.Keep trying though.
    Is that a pic of you on your profile?
    Word of advice.That bar through the bridge of your nose makes you look cross-eyed.Suppose that's that price for trying to look real cool.
    You are the Weakest Link,Goodbye.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    *offers little erm a towel for the showers* Make sure to scrub up really good JEW!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Public PC as in the library computer.

IMC thinks just about everyone is a Jew.

See... I'm a poor agnostic bitch. He might as well call me a Jew too because agnostic bitch isn't really that funny.

I think IMC just prefers to call me a bitch.

4. Biscuit Wise

Biscuit Wise New Member

Now that is a coherent answer,thanks for the explanations.I just want to know why IMC thinks this.I suppose it's taking him long time to think of an answer.
    Problem is i'm neither a Jew or use a public PC so what he says doesn't really bother me.I'm just curious why he came up with a pathetic attempt at humour.Like i said IMC, keep trying,you'll get there eventually.

5. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by littleErn:
    Now that is a coherent answer,thanks for the explanations.I just want to know why IMC thinks this.I suppose it's taking him long time to think of an answer.
    Problem is i'm neither a Jew or use a public PC so what he says doesn't really bother me.I'm just curious why he came up with a pathetic attempt at humour.Like i said IMC, keep trying,you'll get there eventually.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude you are always whining like a mule...oh this costs to much why are you charging for this why do I have to pay blah blah blah....thats why IMC calls you a jew. Cough up some cash and hang out or quit your fucking crying.
    thnx

6. Biscuit Wise

Biscuit Wise New Member

Like i said before,no credit card,chequebook etc.I do have a job so i can pay but how the fuck do you suggest i do it?
    Eee-ohh.
    Thanx for replying.
    Still waiting for IMC's reason why he thinks i use a public PC.Guess he's too busy pan-handling on the net.Seems like he's the broke Jew.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by littleErn:
    ...Guess he's too busy pan-handling on the net.Seems like he's the broke Jew.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

C'mon fugly!!! 2 months 10 fucking days how much longer am i going to have to wait for my t shirt? ive had to miss PTA meetings coz ive had fuck all to wear

9. kitana

kitana New Member

so, u went nakit???

10. Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium New Member

What?
    Insults need to be well thought out and witty?
    Fuck that.
    Try this.....
    You are a cumsucking waste of skin. You whine and whine because you are too fucking stupid to realize without a credit card or at least a fucking bank account the whole concept of ecommerce doesn't fucking apply to you. Try to start your own page, maybe something like iwasrapedbysantaclause.com and put all your time into the page.
    Then when you finally get done spending god only knows how much free time and money to create a forum for like minded people to gather, and you decide memberships will help you make the page better, find a way to get people to join.
    You sure are quick to complain.
    Why the fuck do you want a teeshirt from here anyway dickwad?
    So you can look cool at the KFC typing on the computer? Some greasy bitch working there might thing your cool cause you belong to something?
    I have an idea.
    Try giving some thought to these options.

Get a fucking account somewhere. Get a visa logo bank card and join the real world.

Ask your mom to borrow her's.

Suck the barrel of a large shotgun and do a Kurt Cobain imitation. Whiners seem to like this option.

Don't ask someone else to do more work for your benefit.

Did you think we valued you so much we'd side with you on this? Delusions such as this are an indication of a weak mind.

Go suck a dick.