I want Lillian reese to suck my cock

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 14, 2000.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

until I blow my wad on her face, then I want to smear it all over her rosy cheeks with my nutsac, then slap her like the filthy whore she is.. Thats what I want for christmas.

2. urena13

urena13 New Member

This thing that bothers me about people sticking up for america with the, "We won WWII for you rhetoric" is that it really dosen't mean that much anymore. In the past 50 years we have undone many of the accomplishments gained by WWII. We no longer support democracy but support henchmen that buther their own countrymen in the name of US companies that operate there. Almost every murderous leader in central and south america has had or has our support, as well as, butchering leaders in southeast asia, and in the middle east. The list is endless and if you care to find out their names and examples you will not have to look far.

In defence of there lives, their religion, and culture many people of the world have waged a losing battle against the US. Many times that have used any means nessessary to oppose us, including terrorism. To them, it is similar to the type of anti-insurgency terror state they have been subjected to. If you research the subject you will find endless testimonials and evidence supporting the idea that the United States has become one of the worlds leaders in terrorism.

Lastly, I think it is silly in this day and age to call an attack on a US war ship as terrorism. US uniformed personnel are legitimate targets and always have been. The US govt. knows that that is why they give them guns to protect themselves. In this recent case of an attack on the US war ship, I would have to conclude that the there is a far deeper story here that the US press would or could never possilby report. Bottom Line, the US govt, and US people better watch their ass when they are overseas. These people are not kidding around and we really have only ourselves to blame.

------------------
    Bring it on-

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by urena13:
    This thing that bothers me about people sticking up for america with the, "We won WWII for you rhetoric" is that it really dosen't mean that much anymore. In the past 50 years we have undone many of the accomplishments gained by WWII. We no longer support democracy but support henchmen that buther their own countrymen in the name of US companies that operate there.......... ECT...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do communist chicks swallow?

4. urena13

urena13 New Member

Opps, my bad. Should have posted on other forum, no matter, you guys read it all.

Yes< I believe communist chicks do swallow, but because they want to! not because they are guiled or dominated by a patrtical military industrual complex, but because they know you will go down on them and gulp their zesty squirt and toungue dart their anus in a complete equal kind of way.

------------------
    Bring it on-

5. Beatrice

Beatrice New Member

Wow! That's great! IMC is LT Jackson!

------------------
    IMC is LT Jackson! Harlan is NOT really a retard, it's just one of Fugly's friends messing around!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I am? Im a Black man that somkes crack? When did this happen?

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

harlan more likely to mess himself than mess around

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah Ive heard stories about harlan and public resturants

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

ive seen the pics

------------------

10. pLaYbOyBuNnY

pLaYbOyBuNnY New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    until I blow my wad on her face, then I want to smear it all over her rosy cheeks with my nutsac, then slap her like the filthy whore she is.. Thats what I want for christmas.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i want your phone number and address now!!!!you sound like fun

------------------
    lifes a bitch...until its its time to say cheese....thats when i come in

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

ICQ me.. Ill see what I can do 26034702 if you dont havee ICQ get it here www.icq.com

12. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

im feeling left out icq me too uin-5110028

------------------