Looking for Music

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dr.Roboto, Dec 26, 2003.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    use soulseek<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are wise my friend.
    Listen to Pimp, use soulseek

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Listen to Pimp<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are wise my friend...

LISTEN TO ME!

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

two good albums:

Necro Brutality, Part One:
    1. I'm Your Idol - Necro
    2. Dopesick - Goretex feat. Necro
    3. Reign In Blood - ILL Bill feat. Necro
    4. Street Veteran - Mr. Hyde feat. Necro
    5. Swordfish - ILL Bill
    6. Anguish & Agression - Necro
    7. The Big Sleep - Goretex
    8. White Slavery - Necro & ILL Bill
    9. Scumbags - Goretex feat. Necro
    10. Frank Zito - Necro & ILL Bill
    11. Our Life - ILL Bill feat. Necro
    12. Morbid Shit - Necro
    13.Every Second Someone Dies - Necro
    14. Fire - Necro
    15. Talking Shit - Necro
    16. Watch Ya Toes - Necro
    17. The Big Sleep (remix) - Goretex

Triumph the comic insult dog: Come poop with me:
    1. Intro
    2. Who
    3. Underage Bichon
    4. Call To Kennel
    5. Benji's Queer (featuring Doug Dale)
    6. On The Road
    7. Lick Myself
    8. Call To STD Hotline
    9. Cats Are C*nts (featuring Conan O'Brien)
    10. 30 Seconds Of Magic (featuring Adam Sandler)
    11. Call From Triumph's Son
    12. Blackwolf (featuring Blackwolf The Dragonmaster)
    13. Call To Chinese Restaurant
    14. You Have To Work Blue featuring "Stinky Faye" Horatio Sanz)
    15. My Mama
    16. Bob Barker (featuring Jack Black)
    17. Call To Catalog
    18. Together In Pooping (featuring Maya Rudolph, Conan O'Brien, Adam Sandler, Jack Black and Horatio Sanz)
    19. No Rules In The Animal Kingdom
    20. I Keed (Bonus Track)

4. Hatchetdragn

Hatchetdragn New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> If your into metalish stuff..
    In Flames
    Soilwork
    Shadows Fall <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    good call with soilwork.

try The Haunted, they are pretty good. stuff from The Haunted Made Me Do It, cd.

5. coulrophobe

coulrophobe New Member

project pitchfork (especially the 10 cd)
    covenant
    apoptygma berzerk
    vnv nation
    psychopomps (the 666 nights in hell cd is the best)
    front line assembly
    1000 homo dj's (one of al jorgensen's side projects)
    aghast view
    biopsy (aghast view side project)
    puncture <--- industrial speed metal
    leatherstrip
    diatribe
    kill switch...klick
    haujobb
    hocico
    razed in black

well, i think that's enough unheard of bands from me. if ya get just one song off of this crap list, get "scared eyes opened wide" by psychopomps off the named album. it's amazingly good.

oh, just yell if ya want more.

6. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    I hear if you add some Kenwood stickers to your rear window, it adds 5 dB to your system...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wonder if you can stack that effect with multiple stickers....

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    i wonder if you can stack that effect with multiple stickers....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many have tried... few have succeeded...

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Heh... In unrelated news, I keep ragging on this one girl that I work with... Her brother comes to pick her up in his 'domestic rice-mobile' - it's a fucking Cavalier, with a coffee-can exhaust pipe, and a fucking F-1 racing fin attached to the trunk lid. It really does wonders to a fucking four-door sedan...

I try to tell her that the fin puts a downward force on the rear wheels of the front wheel drive car of his, and causes the front two wheels to lift when he's pushing sixty or so, but she just ignores me...

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

haha nice, i bet it cant beat the 82-85 camry i saw where someone got one of those gold paint markers and colored their hubcaps gold.....

10. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Heh... In unrelated news, I keep ragging on this one girl that I work with... Her brother comes to pick her up in his 'domestic rice-mobile' - it's a fucking Cavalier, with a coffee-can exhaust pipe, and a fucking F-1 racing fin attached to the trunk lid. It really does wonders to a fucking four-door sedan...

I try to tell her that the fin puts a downward force on the rear wheels of the front wheel drive car of his, and causes the front two wheels to lift when he's pushing sixty or so, but she just ignores me...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can only assume the person is white...

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Mexican, actually...

12. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

would have been my second guess.

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coulrophobe:

vnv nation (<---Utter dog shit)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seriously, I can not fucking stand VNV Nation. Not only does their music suck, but all I ever heard my ex-girlfiend go on about was how she got to make out with Ronan when they played in Philly. Seven months of how she made out with Ronan, with her playing their shitty CDs as she blathered on....that drove me fucking crazy.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jealousy is a bitch ain't it

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Was this back in your Canadian citizenry days?

16. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Hold on a sec....................

Exactly who the fuck is Ronan???? And why didn't you beat his ass?

17. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    contrary to what you may think, i have no need to impresse or other wise wow others. i dont really listen to they lyrics themselves but to the music beat tones ect. sorry tim if my musical taste is crap to you. but you havent really contributed to this post.
    got any music recomendations?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well if this is what you're looking for.. I can't really help you... but for a few suggestions try
    poison the well (their new album is a masterpiece even if you don't like this style of music)

Dying Fetus is marginally good... better than many of the aforementioned "dousy's"

The Dillenger Escape Plan <-- good stuff

Figure 4

Napalm Death

I mean.. these are all relatively well known bands who are good at what they do... commerical sucess, or lack thereof is simply a byproduct of the music they put out.. unlike the bands like Korn, Static X, and to an extent Ramstein.. stien.. whatever
    I suppose I'm just a little sour after the "Du Hast" incident and admitedly havn't given them a second chance

18. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

dousy's.. heh... Dousies??

just to correct before the grammar police try to anally rape that one.

19. coulrophobe

coulrophobe New Member

vnv nation isn't bad, if you can handle only liking a few songs on each album that you buy. i like 2 songs off of praise the fallen, and another 2 off of futureperfect. but hey, if you don't like the fact that yer chick messed around with the guy, i'll start hating em too. either way though, i'll never see em in concert again. it was probablly one of the worst shows i had ever been to.

on a change of topic, EVERYONE should see gwar in concert. i hate their music, but it was hands down the best show i've ever seen.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Dillinger Escape plan is good.. Don't forget Bloodjinn, and Each Passing Moment.