Who the hell is Paris Hilton?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Dec 10, 2003.

1. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    shockwave was the taperecorder for the deceptagons. He is talking about the dude thats also a gun, he has one eye, and he stayed on cybertron to watch over in megatrons leave, i cant remember his name though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Shockwave was the purple gun left behind on Cybertron...Soundwave was the tape recorder.

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

way to pay attention to the conversation, look at my next post after that.

3. Chlamydia

Chlamydia New Member

I would like to fuck up that cunt of Paris Hiltons...

4. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chlamydia:
    I would like to fuck up that cunt of Paris Hiltons...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably already been done....many times over

5. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    a quick google search revealed this.

I still dont know who she is but i do know she looks like Skeletor

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she`s the daughter of the guy who owns the "Hilton" chain of hotels

6. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    Yeah, I was disappointed about that...worst part is I paid $90 for it back then. Pissed me off, because "The Godfather" was only $69!

My question about the "new" movie....shit....gotta run, finish this later.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH MY FUCKING GOD.....WHAT A BUNCH OF GEEKS,FREAKS AND NERDS. YOU ALL TALK SO DAMN TOUGH AND STILL PLAY WITH KIDS TOYS???? I`M SADDENDED.....A BUNCH OF LITTLE KIDS TALKIN TOUGH,WHILE PLAYING BOOM BOOM WITH TOYS. FUCK THIS IS PATHETIC.....UH OH I SHOULDN`T HAVE TYPED THIS....MAYBE THEY`LL KICK MY ASS

7. coulrophobe

coulrophobe New Member

i'll kick your face in for ya rossco. yeah, i don't own any transformers toys, but i think you need this.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

rossco is just mad becuase he thought when you were talking about "transformers" he thought you ment "transexuals"... Hence there are no pics of chicks with dicks, he just got frustrated...

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    way to pay attention to the conversation, look at my next post after that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I respond to what I see, when I see it. Don't like it? Too fucking bad.
    Actually....if you don't like it........

*GOOD* I like pissing you off.

10. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rossco27:
    OH MY FUCKING GOD.....WHAT A BUNCH OF GEEKS,FREAKS AND NERDS. YOU ALL TALK SO DAMN TOUGH AND STILL PLAY WITH KIDS TOYS???? I`M SADDENDED.....A BUNCH OF LITTLE KIDS TALKIN TOUGH,WHILE PLAYING BOOM BOOM WITH TOYS. FUCK THIS IS PATHETIC.....UH OH I SHOULDN`T HAVE TYPED THIS....MAYBE THEY`LL KICK MY ASS <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who said we still play with them? I've got mine in a display case. Methinks yer jealous cuz your mommy wouldn't buy you any "neato" toys when you were younger. But hey, you need to understand, crack ain't cheap...and she couldn't waste that money on TOYS when she's got the shakes.

11. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

I still play with my toys. I'm not ashamed. And I'd rather hear it from Rosco, you know, than someone I respected.

12. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    rossco is just mad becuase he thought when you were talking about "transformers" he thought you ment "transexuals"... Hence there are no pics of chicks with dicks, he just got frustrated...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you seem to know all about chicks with dicks. also..."ment" isnt word, i think you MEANT MEANT.

13. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    Who said we still play with them? I've got mine in a display case. Methinks yer jealous cuz your mommy wouldn't buy you any "neato" toys when you were younger. But hey, you need to understand, crack ain't cheap...and she couldn't waste that money on TOYS when she's got the shakes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in a display case?? lmfao thats even worse than playing with them. "neato"....wow this really is a forum for adolescents trapped in their pre-pubescent days.

14. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:
    I still play with my toys. I'm not ashamed. And I'd rather hear it from Rosco, you know, than someone I respected.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not rosco...rossco.maybe you should`ve worked harder at school rather than playing.....alone....in your fantasy land. maybe your life will become easier when you learn the meaning of shame, and how to function in the real world.

15. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Yeah IMC! Yer cunfusing the eediots, spel rite.

16. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rossco27:
    in a display case?? lmfao thats even worse than playing with them. "neato"....wow this really is a forum for adolescents trapped in their pre-pubescent days.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what you dont know is that some of these "toys" are worth alot to the right people. like this one started at $40 and is now $127 a 15 bids.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3164917946&category=4696
    maybe a waste to u but to others it bling bling in the bank.

17. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:
    I still play with my toys. I'm not ashamed. And I'd rather hear it from Rosco, you know, than someone I respected.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hell yea, i used to have one of those nifty ass optimus prime trailers. but i lost it a long time ago,

optimus how i miss thee.

18. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    what you dont know is that some of these "toys" are worth alot to the right people. like this one started at $40 and is now $127 a 15 bids.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3164917946&category=4696
    maybe a waste to u but to others it bling bling in the bank.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually i do realise that some TOYS are worth a few bucks($127...big fucking deal)but they`re ONLY worth money to sad cases like you people

19. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

Yeah IMC! Yer cunfusing the eediots, spel rite.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yessssssssssss cough,the idiots get confused at bad spelling....ask someone what idiot means, then re-evaluate your post. get back to me when you can communicate, at least in a semi-literate way ok?....if you can`t then continute playing with your toys. btw i hear it`s only teenage virgins who still play with their toys....they`re soooo pissed off that no female(or in some cases...animal) will sleep with them they have to lose themselves in a toy-fantasy land. i feel sorry for all you losers.

20. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

If you're going to call people on gramatical errors, try using some correct puctuation. The old spell check might take care of those typing errors as well.