Stupid idiot rednecks.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Evil Sarah, Feb 6, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

"your young and fragile mind could never survive the frenzied onslaught of depravity, filth and pure malevolence"

that kinda thing... ya know...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    Yeah, must be kind hard when yer mouth's full.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you'd know about 'full mouths' as you have constant stream of wanky shit spouting from yours-go to 'university challenge' forum, skully-they all want to have 'urbane' little exchanges of back patting and talks on linguistics in there i think...yawn

3. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

how come your always tired, Nursey?? If the forum puts u to sleep that much, it might be easier just to smash your face in with my CLAW HAMMER That way u won't have to bother checking in every fucking day.

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

OOOH!now THAT perked me up a bit!idea kinda...turns me on...-but please don't come near me!

5. Skully

Skully New Member

Jesus, IGNW, use some fucking punctuation! That was a 93 word post with one period!

Anyway, I'd like to see some clever, witty and urbane banter on this board, but this is Fugly, so we have to keep our expectations realistic. We're mostly crackheads and trailer park rejects.

Pimp seems clever enuff, however whacked out on acid he may seem at times. All his religious stuff still leaves me spinning (what the fuck is the utility behind the moral of that spider story?)

All this racist stuff makes me laugh, and although these neo-nazis are ignorant, I don't regard them as dangerous: they're too fucked in the head to take seriously.

What would you like to see, Evil Sarah? If you're keen on reading something clever for once, why not take the initiative and present a contentious issue for discussion?

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

6. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

ok

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

7. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    you'd know about 'full mouths' as you have constant stream of wanky shit spouting from yours-go to 'university challenge' forum, skully-they all want to have 'urbane' little exchanges of back patting and talks on linguistics in there i think...yawn<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...I didn't know that a university background was such a point of tension for you, Nursey. I wouldn't mind a little discussion on linguistics (I'm a big believer in Chomskian Universal Grammar Theory), but I'm hardly unhappy without it.

In fact, I deeply enjoy the depravity found in Fugly Forums, and, unlike yourself, am a generally contented person. I don't go around looking to slam people simply because they went to better or worse schools. Snobbery's not my game, Nursey.

8. Icare

Icare New Member

I have a picture,everybody-of the Infidel carrying out his much loved practice of skullfucking...let this help decide you if you are considering following in the serpents evil ways!!!

[This message has been edited by Icare (edited February 08, 2001).]

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icare:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is such a fucking cool pic icare...
    hehehe yeah.. the true skullfuck...

*PimpDaddy 'steals' the pic and slips it into his cool pics folder*

10. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    "Snobbery's not my game, Nursey." Had ME fooled then!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? How so? Is witty, urbane banter inherently superior to the shit that's usually found in Forums? I don't think it's superior - it's just different - and hence I don't think that my capcity to derive pleasure from it suggests any kind of snobbishness on my part.

I don't even prefer it to the shit on Forums - I enjoy them equally. It would nice to see some balance on Fugly, sure, but I'm the last one to complain if it doesn't appear. I'm realistic about the kind of stuff that going to appear in this site. So I'm neither snobbish or whiney.

""...and, unlike yourself, am a generally contented person." Eh?hahaha-what the fuck do you know about me?...check my punctuation and spelling then-you obviously take great delight in doing so,being the 'educated one' of the forum *PUKE* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do I know about you? I know that you don't seem to be a contented person. Contented people, people who are comfortable with life, don't go around arbitrarily looking for people to attack. I think that's a reasonable enough inference. Did I ever attack you or anyone without just cause?

As for the spelling of others, I couldn't give a flying fuck. Typos are typos - who cares? I wouldn't mock someone just because they couldn't spell for shit. When did I ever attack someone simply because they couldn't spell?

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

[This message has been edited by Nursey (edited February 08, 2001).]

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

originally posted by skully:
    "What do I know about you? I know that you don't seem to be a contented person. Contented people, people who are comfortable with life, don't go around arbitrarily looking for people to attack. " ...unless they are contentedly having depraved good time in fugly ...+not arbitrarily-you're a windbag

[This message has been edited by Nursey (edited February 08, 2001).]

13. Icare

Icare New Member

Uhhhhhhh

[This message has been edited by Icare (edited February 08, 2001).]

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

"Snobbery's not my game, Nursey." Had ME fooled then!!! Yeah Chomsky's great-but i go to chomsky site for chomsky.
    "...and, unlike yourself, am a generally contented person." Eh?hahaha-what the fuck do you know about me?So-you're another presumptious superior wank like Hollz,then?On you go-check my punctuation and spelling then-you obviously take great delight in doing so,being the 'educated one' of the forum *PUKE*

15. Bestialty Boy

Bestialty Boy New Member

ive seen that pic before, made me fucking piss myself. aint there another one with a guys head up a womans furry front bottom? ive seen it too. this is the sort of thing that should be shown in a new Fugly picture gallery

------------------
    we hope that you choke

16. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

Know that the worshippers of TIAMAT are abroad in the world, and will give fight. And their Books are the Books of CHAOS and the flames, and are the Books of the Shadows and the Shells. And they worship the heaving earth and the ripping sky and the rampant flame and the flooding waters; and they are the raisers of the legions of maskim, the Liers-In-Wait. And they do not know what it is they do, but they do it at the demands of the Serpent, at whose Name even ERESHKIGAL gives fright, and the Great KUTULU strains at his bonds:

MUMMU TIAMAT Queen of the Ancient Ones !

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Good lookin' Corpse

17. Icare

Icare New Member

Welcome to our new member...donkey gobbling bagle-fucking jewish bike/kike -'israeli with uzi'.Keep a hold of your wallets everybody-now there's 2 thieves about!

18. Skully

Skully New Member

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Yer bagels or yer bucks boys - hand 'em over!

19. Israeli_With_Uzi

Israeli_With_Uzi New Member

heh....I topped my bagel with cream cheese.

I won't go into the details

20. Skully

Skully New Member

I'll feed it to yer mum - she needs the protein.