Latest, greatest score...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Got it yesterday, been waiting a fucking year to get one of these donated...

$0.03 CASH Paypal to the first person (besides Schmed) that can tell me what the fuck I'm holding in that pic...*

Somebody grab me a towel...

* Cash reward of $0.03 may be sent to winning poster via Paypal, Western Union, Snail Mail, tossed into a fountain on behalf of the winner, or standard Money Order, at the sole discression of the sponsor of the contest.

2. frstbyte32

frstbyte32 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:

Got it yesterday, been waiting a fucking year to get one of these donated...

$0.03 CASH Paypal to the first person (besides Schmed) that can tell me what the fuck I'm holding in that pic...*

Somebody grab me a towel...

* Cash reward of $0.03 may be sent to winning poster via Paypal, Western Union, Snail Mail, tossed into a fountain on behalf of the winner, or standard Money Order, at the sole discression of the sponsor of the contest.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is a nintendo entertainment system (NES)
    but the kind where you put the cart in the top i think

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Ladies and Gentlemen! We have a weiner! Congratulations, amigo... How would you like your $0.03 delivered?

4. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Yeah, that's the rerelease of the original 8bit NES with SNES styled controllers.

(it took me FOREVER to stop calling controlelrs joysticks)

I still have the boxy 8 bit that you have to blow in to get the games to work.

Grats Lomo =)

5. frstbyte32

frstbyte32 New Member

use it to reinburs(SP) yourself aftre you send me a regular nes system cuz i cant find one anywhere

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

bullshit, i coulda answered that the second i saw that. too bad i was out getting drunk all night off of lonestar , i remember when that went for 50 bucks, although i think snes was out at the time

7. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I still have my original Atari, Ninetendo both styles, SNES, N64, Sega Master System, PSX, and PS2. N64 got the least amount of play. And by the least, I mean that thing was playing maybe a total of 20 hours topps. Who knows if the thing still works anymore.

8. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

N64...lets see, I think you can beat Zelda Ocarina of Time in 20 hours.

I have all those systems too, without an Atari though.

What about the Sega Dreamcast? I bought it late in the game, and ended up liking it. I still like it. Grandia II, woohoo!

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey lomo, I have an Odessy2 in storage, with like 20 games.... you want it?

10. Schmed

Schmed New Member

do you have KC Munchman for it??

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schmed:
    do you have KC Munchman for it??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, and Pick-axe pete

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    hey lomo, I have an Odessy2 in storage, with like 20 games.... you want it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe at some point... Right now I barely have room for all the shit I haul home as it is. My couch is covered with stuff, I have little 'trails' that lead me through the rooms, and my sleeping area is but a mere sliver of the bed...

But when I get organized, however...

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    i remember when that went for 50 bucks, although i think snes was out at the time<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I remember that, and am still kicking myself for not buying 20 of them and stashing them away in a closet back then. These motherfuckers go for $80+ on ebay, even saw just the console itself (no wires/controllers) go for $95...

And yes, the SNES was already released when this model came out. After this, they went ahead and redesigned the SNES:

I'm still waiting for one of these motherfuckers... Once I have this, I'll have every system Nintendo ever came out with in the states...

14. Schmed

Schmed New Member

about time you got a top loader Lomo...

15. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Damn Lomo, you sound like me with Commodore equiptment. All that remains to get is a Commodore 64c, a 128D, a C=65(yes, they exist), a Commodore PC, and a couple of Amiga's, and I've got all the Commodore computers ever put out.
    Hell, I've even gotten ahold of a very rare Amiga 500 Rev. 8 motherboard.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, I remember those Commodores... It's been probably 20 years since I last fucked with one (damn it sounds crazy saying that) - wonder if it would all come back to me...

Probably not, but Oregon Trail did...

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

oregon trail was the foundation for my adventures in gaming, i remember 2nd grade sitting in computer class, booting up that old apple with the green screen, and poping in that huge floppy and getting down.

18. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Damn, I remember those Commodores... It's been probably 20 years since I last fucked with one (damn it sounds crazy saying that) - wonder if it would all come back to me...

Probably not, but Oregon Trail did...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably not...if it's been 20 years, then you didn't fuck with them for very long.

Anyway, I still use mine(both Amiga's and C=64's) Although, I did forget a lot of the sys codes and other programming related stuff. I had actually forgotten how long it takes some of those games to load up. Until I hooked my 64 and 1541 up, and started playing again. I wonder if there is a section in the guinness book for "longest time taken to finish a computer game"?
    Echelon, 1984 -200?(will it be 03 or 04 when I finally complete that game?)
    I think I'll be pulling out all my old Infocom games, and giving them a run in the next week or two.

19. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    oregon trail was the foundation for my adventures in gaming, i remember 2nd grade sitting in computer class, booting up that old apple with the green screen, and poping in that huge floppy and getting down.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I fucking loved that game! Hunting the buffalo and deer was best.

(I don't care if buffalo is misspelled)

20. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

yea i remember those old apple IIs, those were the shit yo. in fact i still got one lying about some where. i have the original nintendo in its original box with the $99.94 dollar wal-mart price tag afixed. theres nothing like the old 8-bit games. hey Lomo have u ever played Contra or Super C? any ways ive been trying to find a decent snes but no one wants to sell thiers and every one i see around costs too much to buy one u dont know is going to work.