Stalker assistance required

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So there is this fucking weirdo guy that I met over a year ago and talked to, like, twice (never shagged, yuck, no way... it was like a bad 'friend fix-up' thing) and he had this bad stalking problem. He would call my house repeatedly at 5AM and leave messages on my answering machine... drive by my house... prompting a: "Kelly's buying a shotgun to sleep with at night" WELL, the last call I got was months ago and I thought it was over. Last night I had a dream that he shows up at my house and I tell him that I have a boyfriend and to leave me the fuck alone... So, tonight I get home and guess who had called and left a message? The fucking HIV-looking freak!

Please advise how to handle this situation. I tried to get my boyfriend to kill him, but he won't.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fuck him, and he will never bother you again

3. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Tell him you have herpies.

4. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

What have you done in the past? If the guy just wants you attention, anything you do is fueling him to continue.

Completely and totally ignoring him is the only thing I can think of.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Ditch your "Non-Good-Dicking" boyfriend to the curb, move to Texas and fuck the shit out of me.

6. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Or that.

But don't tell either of the gents yer moving.

7. frstbyte32

frstbyte32 New Member

baseball bat to the back of the head will always work as well

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

No need for such dramatics. I'll stop driving by and leaving the messages, sweety. I thought the whole "never call me again" thing was just a love joke.

I'm not a stalker. Really.

9. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

He sounds sincere to me Puky...maybe you should give him a chance. Quit being so cold!

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:
    What have you done in the past? If the guy just wants you attention, anything you do is fueling him to continue.

Completely and totally ignoring him is the only thing I can think of.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I've done. Completely ignored the fact that he still breathes. I mean, I haven't talked to that piece of trash in months.

I wish I could erase people.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    fuck him, and he will never bother you again<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's fucking gross.

NICO:

Which is worse? Herpies or Hispies?

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Ditch your "Non-Good-Dicking" boyfriend to the curb, move to Texas and fuck the shit out of me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I DID NOT say that my boyfriend was giving me bad dick. Go back and re-read that thread.

Cheeze

You're fucking funny. YOU NEVER talk to me.... eva... must be too busy getting road head.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I DID NOT say that my boyfriend was giving me bad dick. Go back and re-read that thread.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't imply that either, did I?

Whether or not he's giving you dick at all is oblivious to the fact that you stated you haven't been getting any "good dickings"...

14. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

well, if yer ok killing him, call the cops and report your concern about this dude.

Call the next day and report seeing someone outside yer house.

The next day, call the stalker from the payphone and invite him over.

When he appears, give him both barrels.

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

OR
    go out with him and pretend you have turettes and pick your nose a lot. if he's still hanging around drink a bunch of tequila real fast then puke all over him. if he's still hanging around make him your personal slave and get him to clean your house and buy you stuff.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    I didn't imply that either, did I?

Whether or not he's giving you dick at all is oblivious to the fact that you stated you haven't been getting any "good dickings"...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am getting a good dicking, for sure.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:

well, if yer ok killing him, call the cops and report your concern about this dude.
    Call the next day and report seeing someone outside yer house.

The next day, call the stalker from the payphone and invite him over.

When he appears, give him both barrels.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good thinking... Could work. Not a big fan of having someone I hates blood all over my front porch.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rtilla the hun:

go out with him and pretend you have turettes and pick your nose a lot. if he's still hanging around drink a bunch of tequila real fast then puke all over him. if he's still hanging around make him your personal slave and get him to clean your house and buy you stuff.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But he's ugly and I don't want him around.

Are there EVER attractive stalkers?

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I think Rats idea is defiantly the best, you don't need to go out with him on loads of occasions if you do what Rat said,one date will do it.Lack of any makeup or personal hygiene for that day will help a bunch as well.

18. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

K, I'm jumping on the go on a date with him train. But I say take your boyfriend.

Have him get up and go the bathroom then you tell the Stalker, "Look, I only let him fuck other men because I love him. I don't know why he likes me to watch."

19. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

just set mines and trip wire granades in a secluded spot, offer him the horizontal mombo tell him to go to that spot then just wait for the really loud sound, or just tell him you got the the worst case of ghonerria ever in recorded history.

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

she could scream "Land shark!" during the date and then wait for Wank to come lumbering over with her drooly jowls and her panties around her ankles.

the grenade thing was a good idea, however i dont know how many she has left after she took care of her last stalker. Lomo? any ideas?