DWI

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm sorry... I just have to admit it. There's nothing quite as fun as driving down a highway after downing a sixpack of your favorite brew. It's a luxury few of us have, and quite seldom at that (well, some of us, at least). I can't name a single thrill that comes without a risk involved, so why should this be any different?

The dark night... the colorful illuminating lights, the occasional playful road rage that will only be overcome by someone drunker than the aggressor... I swear, there should be a whole fucking amusement park devoted to this.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You are a total fucking idiot.

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Whats this world coming to when i actually agree with Pukey! !

4. ctm0808

ctm0808 New Member

God damn. Well drunk driving is responsible for killing so many ppl, blah blah.. so it's obviously dangerous/life-threatening, that kinda deal. If your past time is driving under the influence, then at least drive only in designated areas. For example, real punky areas, where those 13-16 year old fucks like to talk big when they're in groups, but shut their fucking mouths when they're all alone. I'm all for those guys dying. Maybe drive around a high school football game too, kill off those jock kids. Take out the cheerleaders too, too many ugly girls are becoming cheerleaders because they figure it automatically gives them a *sexy* status.

Well, you get the idea. If you want to endanger the lives of people around you, at least do it around those kinds of assholes, or any other specific group that pisses you off.

5. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

as a fine upstanding pillar of the community, i obviously dont condone drink driving, or the fun that ensues when u try and take that corner a little faster than b4, or the fun of a couple of auto cartwheels. obviously its very very naughty! and shud not be attempted by any1 with respect for thier own or innocent bystanders lives.

*snigger*

6. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

I don't know about you guys, but I prefer to eat a handfull of qualudes, and a hit of acid before downing that pre-driving six pack.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You are a total fucking idiot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? What did I do?

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You were just waiting for that, weren't you?

Well, you knew I would speak the voice of reason.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hook... line... and stinker...

10. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

How sad...you were only talking about gaming. I was talking about real life...
    After all, I need SOMETHING to calm me down so I can deal with the morons on the road without shooting at them!

11. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

your favorite brew is fucking olde english?

in canada the only way to get that is in a fuckin 40.

Also known as Maltie.
    or Indian Stylee.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    your favorite brew is fucking olde english?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said that.

I also never said I was playing Dreamcast...

13. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    I never said that.

I also never said I was playing Dreamcast...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, what you are basicly saying is, that you haven't said a damned thing. Is that about right?

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    So, what you are basicly saying is, that you haven't said a damned thing. Is that about right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said that, did I?

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I drink it in the bottles, so I have projectiles for gawkers, pedestrians, and shitty assed drivers

16. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    I never said that, did I? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're a politician, aren't you? You talk alot, but don't say a damned thing.

17. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

heres a drunk incharge of a lada pic... yes thats 97mph!! yeah it took 4 miles to get there but boy was it fun! ill post the better pics in the member forum when the pass gets sorted out ffs!

18. Matthew

Matthew New Member

nice 83 corolla

19. Schmed

Schmed New Member

there is an amusement park dedicated to the pleasures of drunken driving, its called Wisconsin...

20. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    nice 83 corolla<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u surpass urself mate... its a 91 lada samara