fuck it

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I know that, I was just shit stirring... hence the fight bit...my foamy finger will stay out in the meantime.

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Weezie:
    What the fuck are you talking about Unlimited? You're just mad because I won't back down. Get used to it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lmao dream on.
    I'm more than happy to keep this up, it's the only reason to come on fugly and you give me something to type about.
    But please i need a little bit more stimulation coz at the moment it's like arguing with a 14 year old.

3. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    Please re-read Dubya, as you will note "like a drooling tard" not actually calling him one, sorry to dissapoint you, but the finger must go away now, save it for another day, be strong, you get through this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus MS you really are a dullard aren't you.Do you stand at the end of stations taking down train numbers?

4. Weezie

Weezie New Member

I'm always up for an argument. Give me a topic.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

proliferation of dark-matter in sun-spots being the cause of the mental retardation of american youth

6. unlimited-time

lol..you start weezie.

7. Weezie

Weezie New Member

I don't know anything about you. So I can't really make fun of anything.

So just tell me what you're into and I'll go on that.

Sunspots and Retardation
    By Weezie

Piss off.

Thank you...thank you very much

8. unlimited-time

Now you may go.

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    proliferation of dark-matter in sun-spots being the cause of the mental retardation of american youth<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do what now?

10. gggrrrrrrr

gggrrrrrrr New Member

Another member on here who used to forever talk about ending it all was Kit,where is she or did dhe have the 'balls' to go through with it?

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gggrrrrrrr:
    Another member on here who used to forever talk about ending it all was Kit,where is she or did dhe have the 'balls' to go through with it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Public service announcement:
    PSYCHO-EX ALERT!
    Radar images have detected a large, sharklike creature circling near Bob's thread, which has automatically activated the WANK ATTACK siren. Please make your way calmly and safely to the shore.

12. unlimited-time

Not Jabba!!

13. sluggo106

sluggo106 New Member

Hatebreed says it all when they say "If you don't stand for something, you'll die for nothing"

I don't know ya but I feel your pain bro'....A LESSON LIVED IS A LESSON LEARNED!

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Props to Sluggo for knowing who the fuck Hatebreed is...