fuck it

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

evening all this is my "cry for help thread". once agin i find myself at the juncture where i consider life/death. death has so many more prospects than life . as i post herei hav 2 options, continue with my current flagging shite life or actually come clean on my idle threats. not wanting to be a usual "seeking attention" twat i post the 2nd option. yes i feel shite again, yes it again linked to those evil beings with breasts. yes i am fragile when it come 2 love and i have been heavily stung b4 in the past as u have all seen. this time i thought it was different but once agin i was burnt (badly by heart strings). i had an idea of slitting my wrists and posting pics but i decided that this would a)take too long and b) not give me what i need.

yes im sure ur all sat there @ ur monitors thinkinking that this is yet another strangled call 4 help, thos of u who know me in rl, nursey, pimp & ut will tell u otherwise. i mean what i say! im 1/2 way through what i consider to be my final crate and am actually looking 4wrd to being an "entity" of enormous potental, and yes i will haunt all ur stinking asses u fuckers
    let it be known that this is not an easydecision to make bu it is one i feel comes from the heart. i expext this day to b remebered for years to come with some kind of "fucking hardcore" behavior.

i speak from the heart now when i say i been stung, the older members will remember h and all he shit i went throgh after that, this is harder and more in your face.

this is the point where newbees can take the piss, im gonna take a pic in a bit so u can c me in the mood of doom,after al this i cant back out.i intend to leave a msg with ed (yes i know some of u hate him) to post pics of my final disposition from this life in these same forums where i found "life"

well time is a marching on now, and who am i to comment. im not gonna make an idle threat so i can watch what happens, this is it. awww fukkit ive gibbered 2 much allready. final begs to tell me not 2 do it will be apeaciated but ignored ok u got about an hour or so from now, if i had a cameraman t'd b here now so ill just have to go without, thanks 2 every1 who cared/showed interest (u know who u r)

i want to be able to show something significant in my final post but words fail me....

rock on all

2. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

um how old are you? From what I gather you have been in this B4.... and you pulled yourself and went on to the next female eventually. I think you need to get on meds if you are this depressed and sensitive. If this is real, why ruin life over a chick... that means she won. Are you that much of a pussy to let a female put you in this state? You need to get over it, you sound like a heart broken 15 year old girl.
    How long was this relationship anyway?

Or this could just be you fuckin around.. in which case.... whatever. haha

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Yeah you can, or are you scared about how uncool it will look?

4. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I agree with nursey... Do you really care what Fugly memeber think of you? 99.7% of them you will never meet.
    ........Yeah lets not look uncool infront of a buncha internet dorks......
    Besides we still need to finish our fight on the "titties" thread.
    If every guy in world gave up over a girl... we would only have fags on the planet... well fags and niggers, You know a niggah dont get all upset and suicidal when his ho finds another. Only pussy ass white boys.

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Bob hold on a sec.

I'm like you brother. Remember two years ago when Loree Beth stung me really bad? I felt just like you do now. And I couldn't see life more than a few feet in front of me.

The dust finally settled (and yes it took a long ass time) but in the meantime it was total hell. I kept thinking... "I'm just gonna keep getting fucked over. It's never gonna end. Sure there will be others... but they'll eventually fuck me over too."

I've been doing this for 29 years now. Everytime seems to be a kick in the nuts but I have to keep going. If I quit, I won't get to fuck the next hot bitch that comes along.

I won't lie and say she will eventually come along... cause maybe she won't. But in the meantime, keep fucking hot babes like that girl in the photo. Don't give up on life just yet.

I didn't. And look what I got now? A girl with two kids by two different fathers... and one of them has Treacher Collins syndrome. Ask Ulfur. The kid has no ears, gets fed through a tube, looks like an anti-mongloid, and has to breathe through a trach.

If anyone should want to die, it's her. But she's happy as hell cause she has a real dad now. That makes it all worth it my man.

Just find something worth living for... and go for it.

Or just say Fuck You Cheeze and ride off. Either way, I'm here for ya bro.

6. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Bob just think of the people you leave behind and how much sadder and emptier their lives will be with out you, the world is already a sad enough place, why make it sadder without you in it.

Godspeed my good man

MS

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I heard someone say an inspirational line once, and as corny as it sounds, it still makes sense: Of all the things we have, life is the most precious gift of all, and if you take that yourself, you're taking away the most important thing you have ever been given.

But you could always post every naked pic you have of that skank, you'll feel better.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Buck up Bob for fucks sake. Your big enough and wise enough to know the world still spins.

Go out with friends, take drugs, get drunk, steal a car, fuck a prostitute, whatever it takes...but your heart still beats and your mind still turns.

And I do speak from experience.

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:

I didn't. And look what I got now? A girl with two kids by two different fathers... and one of them has Treacher Collins syndrome. Ask Ulfur. The kid has no ears, gets fed through a tube, looks like an anti-mongloid, and has to breathe through a trach.

If anyone should want to die, it's her. But she's happy as hell cause she has a real dad now. That makes it all worth it my man.

Just find something worth living for... and go for it.

Or just say Fuck You Cheeze and ride off. Either way, I'm here for ya bro.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My friend Cheeze speaks the truth....although, I didn't know that was what the condition was called.

Bob, I got thrown in prison on account of my ex-wife. Nothing says getting burned by a woman like sitting in a cell, I tell you.

The best thing to do, is to say "To hell with it," and march forward. There is always something, or someone which makes it worth looking forward.

10. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

All i can say Rob is..........

Some things in life are bad,

They can really make you mad,
    Other things just make you swear and curse,
    When you're chewing your life's gristle
    Don't grumble, give a whistle,
    And this'll help things turn out for the best,
    And.....
    Always look on the bright side of life.
    [whistling]
    Always look on the light side of life.
    [whistling]
    If life seems jolly rotten,
    There's something you've forgotten,
    And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
    When you're feeling in the dumps,
    Don't be silly chumps.
    Just purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing.
    And...
    [whistling]
    Always look on the right side of life,
    [whistling]
    For life is quite absurd
    And death's the final word.
    You must always face the curtain with a bow.
    Forget about your sin.
    Give the audience a grin.
    Enjoy it. It's your last chance, anyhow.
    So,...
    Always look on the bright side of death,
    [whistling]
    Just before you draw your terminal breath.
    [whistling]
    Life's a piece of shit,
    When you look at it.
    Life's a laugh and death's a joke. It's true.
    You'll see it's all a show.
    Keep 'em laughing as you go.
    Just remember that the last laugh is on you.
    And...
    [whistling]
    Always look on the right side of life.
    [whistling]
    Always look on the bright side of life!
    [whistling]
    [whistling]
    [whistling]
    [whistling]
    [whistling]
    [whistling]
    [whistling]
    [whistling]

Love you

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Alright. I think its time someone called PB to check up on him. I use to have his number but I've lost it. Anyone else got the digits?

12. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Update people, if your like me you tend to fear the worse.

13. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

concern was appreciated folks *big cuddles all round (specifically ulfer)*
    i hav been battering my concious with beer now for the *run out of fingers* day. hope has sprouted and good times now lay ahead, i have a "holiday" booked and dont feel nearly as pitifull and worthless. i woke up that morning 2 7im's of expessed concern, (you know who u r and thanks) made me feel better.. but i digress.... probly cuz im pissed again but yeah, there is still bob
    *mutters to self*.... im a fucking liability

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you owe me 30p worth of calltime fucker

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn you, Bob... Who the fuck would provide us with such detailed (and informative) picture anthologies in your absence?!?

That, and well... Even though it's been said before (this is my first time reading this post) - don't do something we'll all regret. You're smarter than that, dipshit.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

BTW: We've all probably gone through something that we consider 'similar' to what you're going through - personally, my way of dealing with it was to take all my emotions and lock them into the deepest, darkest confines of my psyche - possibly never to be seen again. I guess it'll take a chick with the *right* fucking key to get at those emotions, and as I see it, it ain't going to happen anytime soon (if ever.)

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger..."

So I'll leave you with this nugget of compassion, (same as I did when one of my best buds broke up with the 'love of his life') - Can I fuck her now?

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    personally, my way of dealing with it was to take all my emotions and lock them into the deepest, darkest confines of my psyche - possibly never to be seen again. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point, but I tend to just get shitfaced. But that's just me.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, I do that anyway, so I didn't feel it necessary to include...

19. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Is your medicine tasting like shit I wonder?

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Alright. I think its time someone called PB to check up on him. I use to have his number but I've lost it. Anyone else got the digits?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it was here. Bob, are you still at that same number?