Canada Fights Back!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Oct 2, 2003.

1. genghis khan

genghis khan New Member

All of Canada is fucking great. Especially Vancouver. My only complain would be Celine Dion. She gives the great white north a bad name. She's like the nigger of Canada. I'd still fuck her tho (if she had a bag over her head).

2. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    I personally would like to see Manitoba removed from canada as well, it is really a waste of space!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont forget those fucking Quebecers,that whole province needs to be obliterated. I dont care how many strip clubs there are in Montreal,its not worth it.

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Sheila: Times have changed, our kids are getting worse..
    They won't obey their parents, they just want to fart and curse!
    Should we blame the Government? Or Blame Society?
    Or should we blame the images on TV?

All: No, Blame Canada! Blame Canada!
    With all their beaty little eyes, their flapping heads so full of lies!
    Blame Canada! Blame Canada!
    We need to form a full assault, It's Canada's Fault!

Sharon: Don't blame me, for my son Stan..
    He saw the darn cartoon, and now he's off to join the clan!
    And my boy Eric once had my picture on his shelf..
    But now when he sees me, he tells me to fuck myself!

All: Well? Blame Canada! Blame Canada!
    It seems that everything's gone wrong since Canada came along..
    Blame Canada! Blame Canada!
    They're not even a real country anyway.

Mrs. McCormick: My son could've been a doctor or a lawyer, rich and true..
    Instead he burned up like a piggy on a Barbecue.
    Should we blame the matches? Should we blame the fire?
    Or the Doctors who allowed him to expire?

All: Heck no, Blame Canada! Blame Canada!
    With their hockey hullabaloo, and that bitch Anne Murray, too!
    Blame Canada! Shame on Canada..
    For, the smut we must stop.. the trash we must smash..
    The laugher and fun.. must all be undone..
    We must blame them.. and cause a fuss..
    before somebody thinks of blaming us!

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    .... but I've got my ticket to see em knock fuck out of the south africans next week.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooooh yes.... Nice one getting tickets for that K9...it'll be a World Cup classic and you can tell yer grandkids you were there.

*licks lips and relishes the prospect of Joost getting a steamrollering from the England props*

5. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    you ever chill in the hot springs there, man are those outta this world or what!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you ever happen back that way... take a little drive out to Radium, BC.. it's right near Kootenay... about an hour and a half's drive.. The Springs there are much better because you're surrounded by cliffs and shit... and the Banff springs are only 50% natural spring water at best.

And forget Manitoba being bad... Saskatchewan (aka. The Gap) is one province we could all do without..

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by genghis khan:
    My only complain would be Celine Dion. She gives the great white north a bad name. She's like the nigger of Canada.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't know Celine Dion was Native....

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Aren't Canaderians famous for saying aboot instead of about?.

What's that all aboot?

8. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Aren't Canaderians famous for saying aboot instead of about?.

What's that all aboot?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That's aboot right...

10. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    That's aboot right...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

keep your stick on the ice eh........

11. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

Quebec City, at least Old Quebcec is our standing legacy to how we kicked the fuck outta the americans then proceeded to burn down the white house! Quebec city is one of my favorite city's in north america!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I'm pretty certain Quebec ended up fallin due to low supple after we blocked it off with the navyg... And it was the brittish who burned down the white house. ?

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    What the fuck are you on aboot? eh?

13. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    ...which was why they invaded and burned down the whitehouse. They also held the president hostage until the americans agreed to stop messing with their trade.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't suppose we can get them to do that again? Especially the last part.

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NameYouWant:
    Actually I'm pretty certain Quebec ended up fallin due to low supple after we blocked it off with the navyg... And it was the brittish who burned down the white house. ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're half right, the americans blocked off trade to quebec but it didn't fall. The trade route was british, which was why they invaded and burned down the whitehouse. They also held the president hostage until the americans agreed to stop messing with their trade.

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Give it time, anythings possible in this fucked up jam jar we all live in....

16. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

cause we're just a bunch of lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl.. year after year.