Worlds

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Dec 10, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Now whay did i bring this to the top again?*shrug*

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Coz your a bitch who loves to stir it up

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

nd i think ill join you nursey.

4. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Tommy, you are so "Old SKoool".

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Jesus Fucking Christ!
    Wont you just let this thread die?

6. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

WoW! I guess it was only a matter of time till I seen this thread known as "Worlds". Well I got two things to say. One, I pretty much have a loathing for Disorder, more hatred I've ever knew, even worse than I have for some of the bottom feeding white trashs assholes here. Second, I truly do understand if Ofelia doesn't trust me. I can't really trust myself sometimes either but atleast mentally I believe we were meant to be with each other, but hey, why I post this for you losers anyhow. Like it matters since Ross, IMC, or pimp wil jump on insults and replies later I'm sure. Anyhoo, I'll read the rest later, got work to go to now. See ya bitches.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Shut up Spicdick...you're such a fucking bore.

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Why the fuck did Kit call this thread worlds anyway?

9. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

She was comparing the real world to the Internet world and bemoaning being screwed over in both worlds in regard to romance.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Fanfuckingtastic! This thread is back!

Internet drama at it's finest! Take a bow everyone. Thanks for participating!

Now, let's fucking drop it.

(I didn't feel empathy for the actors then and I don't feel any for them now)

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    She was comparing the real world to the Internet world and bemoaning being screwed over in both worlds in regard to romance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a bit deep for a retarded spic crack-whore.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Only one thing for me to say:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    (I didn't feel empathy for the actors then and I don't feel any for them now)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when have we ever cared about your feelings menopukeyus?

14. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Shut up Spicdick...you're such a fucking bore.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I appreciate the luv there Nursey, really I do, unfortunely I can't return the love back to lower lifeforms on this board, with the exception of Kit of course. I do applaud your attacks on Disorder, that was quite funny. Lates.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

she does have a valid point though suckadick.. your flame is lame

16. kitana

kitana New Member

Syco? yer worrying me now...

let this beeyyootch die.

oh yeah, worlds as in offline n online. i had killed the offline one b/c i had been skrewed over there n then i get this online. i know i suckle.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    I do applaud your attacks on Disorder, that was quite funny.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...this is true.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    when have we ever cared about your feelings menopukeyus?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's that have to do with anything, pimpcanceraidsus?

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ive not been here for a good while so i thought if i logged in and dragged this thread up yet again it would piss everyone off and i could log out with the feeling of a job well done.

20. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ive not been here for a good while so i thought if i logged in and dragged this thread up yet again it would piss everyone off and i could log out with the feeling of a job well done.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You failed...
    Moron.