TWATs Rock

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Reverend_John, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Reverend_John

Reverend_John New Member

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

repeater.

already got a vote and there's no one here but me & i didn't vote for ya

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

nevermind me... i'm delusional

5. Reverend_John

Reverend_John New Member

attaboy! be a proud fruitcake and march onwards in the light of divine glory.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

attagirl... no, wait....never mind...

7. ramrodtod

ramrodtod New Member

Oi!!! I'm the Daddy now, get your arse into that greenhouse you pretty little boy!

RRRT

Come and join us come and join us with a daffodil up your crack. Wibble wibble!!!

The Ministry of TWAT is where it's at!

8. Reverend_John

Reverend_John New Member

Fuglies beware! Rev. RRT is a screaming arse bandit and a professional pest. He'll be in your gusset quicker than a priest up a choir boy's leg.

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Oh goody more teenage retards picking their pimples, scratching their balls and generally be boring.

10. ramrodtod

ramrodtod New Member

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Jesus, nobody wants to look at your site, nod your head if you understand or i'll type it slower for you...

12. Reverend_John

Reverend_John New Member

Oi, Rev. RRT, I think the bell-ends that frequent this site are obviously too inbred to appreciate a little TWAT humour. I must admit that I find this strange seeing as our most worthy brother, the Reverend Sunshine thinks that both Fugly and TWATs are wicked, kick arse geezers.
    Never mind. If they prefer to stay up each other's arses nuts deep then so be it.

May the Lord smile on them and smite their off spring with seeping sores.

Rev. John

13. unlimited-time

Why did you bother posting that comment on fugly when it was addressed to someone who is from your own website.
    Either you're a retard or you asssume that anyone here actually gives a shit.
    Now go play with your TWAT.

14. Reverend_John

Reverend_John New Member

Just discovered the explanation for Mr. Unlimted Times petty, puss-filled rant. He's a sci-fi fan.
    Enough said!

15. Reverend_John

Reverend_John New Member

I couldn't give a shit whether you give a shit or not, coz at the moment I'm playing with your mum's twat, and huge it is. Had to tie my leg to your little sister to stop me sliding in.

16. Reverend_John

Reverend_John New Member

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, "May the Force be with you".

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey UT is your hubbie really a trekkie?

18. kat

kat New Member

I'm suddenly reminded of the br awl ha ll era.......

19. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    hey UT is your hubbie really a trekkie?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah he's a Star Wars fan

And don't you just love it when kids think saying they fuck your mum is gonna be an insult.

Rev you are more than welcome to fuck my mum if you want she's been single for 4 years now and her crusty cunt could do with some lubing up.

20. Reverend_John

Reverend_John New Member

Hey guys, chill! We only came here to introduce ourselves and hopefully make new friends.
    I'll be honest with you. We only have a shitty MSN Group because none of us have the time to build a proper web site. We're a small bunch of friends, all ordained Reverends with the Universal Life Church (which we did for a laugh), who have the same sense of humour and have gone surfing the net in order to hopefully contact other like minded folk.
    If any of you fancy it, come and visit us. Nothing is taboo coz we're only in it for the fun. http://groups.msn.com/MinistryofTheWarpedAndTwisted

Hope to see you soon.