this is me

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by jimmy_jackoff, Sep 23, 2003.

1. jimmy_jackoff

jimmy_jackoff New Member

I have been around the fugly forum for a long time now. Over a year I would say. When school and work is slow, I am on all the time. When things are busy I can go a month with my fugly fix. I made a profile to make myself a mexican male. When in reality I am a black female. I know there are many on here that are racist. I myself tend to be a little racist against my own people. I am mixed, white mother and black father. Never knew my dad, grew up in a white neighborhood and had all white family and friends. I was a little scared to come on here as myself but I am over it now. If you got a problem with a mixed girl then fuck off.

This is me
    I am 23, mixed, female, student, live in Georgia, sick sence of humor, listen to punk/ ska/ indutrial.
    I not offended by racial slurs i.e. nigger, half breed, jigaboo, spade, coon, and what ever you can throw.

so you can welcome me, or bash me . I don't care. I just could not pretend to be a mexican anymore.

2. NiCo

NiCo New Member

*dialing sounds* ... *phone ringing* Hello, bullshit? Hows it goin?

3. jimmy_jackoff

jimmy_jackoff New Member

bullshit? Please elaborate

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

tell me what you mean by punk..or rather waht you consdier punk you fucking wetbacked nigger....

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

can you not pretend to be offended?.. some of the knuckledragging bandwaggoners round here would be greatly entertained if they thought they were making you cry into your pillow

6. jimmy_jackoff

jimmy_jackoff New Member

wetback nigger? ok. Did that make you feel better about yourself?
    I am in no way a wetback, just a nigger. Only 1/2 nigger to be exact.

as far as music, I listen to most older stuff
    I dont like the pop shit they crank today. Like Good Charlotte, Blink 182, and Sum 41. All that shit is just that, SHIT

I listen to several types of music. I love Johnny Rotten, Sex Pistols, KMFDM, Minor Threat, Fugazi, The Clash, Midnight Oil, Agnostic Front, Sick of it All, Necro, ICP, much more but it does not matter.

Here is my pic. Not much to look at, but I like me. If you dont , you can kiss my half Nigger ass

Thanks Pimpdaddy.
    Fuck you Schemd

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

don't be like that with schmed... he dreams about jelly wrestling with me in painted on superhero costumes and that makes him A-OK in my book

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*slaps forehead*.. ah shit.. that's you pretending to be offended.. my mistake.. i'm a bit slow ATM.. full of a cold.. sorry 'bout that

9. jimmy_jackoff

jimmy_jackoff New Member

I am not offended, in anyway. Just stupid people are just stupid. I feel sorry for them in some ways. It does not hurt me, but I know it hurts others. The fact that "TRIED" to hurt someone makes him a jerk. Even though he did not succeed.

It's like, If you try kill a baby, and shoot it. If the baby lives, you are still a dick for attempting to kill it.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well obviously just stupid people are just stupid or they wouldn't be called just stupid people..
    didn't it cross your mind that maybe he was testing your claim that you wouldn't be offended?.. because despite your protestation you certainly sounded offended.. (if not for yourself then for others)...

and surely if you try to kill an baby, and shoot it, and the baby lives.. you're a dick for not killing it... a half-assed one at that

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

speaking of half-assed latino's I'm not even going to say her name

12. NiCo

NiCo New Member

*whew* dodged a bullet there.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimmy_jackoff:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Caption:

Are you going to loan me your lighter already, or do I have to rub two sticks together?

14. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Nice to see you came out the closet Jimmy

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimmy_jackoff:
    ... I know there are many on here that are racist...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fucking mighty brush you're tarring people with there my friend...

16. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

who has the time to break down all the ethnic groups, sub cultures etc etc etc, i hate all humanity with a passion, espically black austrailians, when they speak with that accent i nearly shit myself, reminds of talking to that paki in edinburgh with the crazy scottish accent that fucked me up for a whole day! so in short, i hate 99.9% of all humanity! what a peaceful place this planet would be if we were not on it.

17. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

RRRRRRRRRRRNAP!

18. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

pimp, you have to be commited to hating humanity, it's sorta a full time job

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ah.. i've already got a full-time job.. and i devote my spare time to loving mankind.. after all, i'm a fully paid-up member

20. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

pimp, seeing as your a member is there anything you can do about getting a lifeguard on duty at the ol' gene pool?