Execution!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lost Focus, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

If u had to die via execution, what method would u choose, who would be yr executioner, and why??

Top answer wins £2( big money ), as well as a free naked picture of me, signed in cum!

2. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

i would have to go with dismemberment by cowsand immeadiatly after my limbs were seperates from my body the wounds would be burned closed. afterwards i would be thrown in a pit with swine that would most assuradly devour me as they will have been starved for 11 days

3. Robman97

Robman97 Member

I would go with sandblasting. You start at the toes and slowly work your way up, throw salt on the exposed wounds every few minutes. Since it's my supervisor at works idea, I would let him do it.

4. ScythopicPsycho

ScythopicPsycho New Member

I'd wanna die at the hands of Arnold S-... not gunna even try and touch that.. I want to see if he could crush my skull.

5. ScythopicPsycho

You make me smiel

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScythopicPsycho:
    I'd wanna die at the hands of Arnold S-... not gunna even try and touch that.. I want to see if he could crush my skull.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you just let all of us have a go at it first? I am sure we could do it, not to mention we would be a LOT more eager about it.

7. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

"Hasta la vista....Fucktard!!!"

8. Jonnys Left Boot

Jonnys Left Boot New Member

I think Hugh Heffner could throw small pieces of barbequed bunnys at me until I bruised to death. That would take a long time and what a waste.

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I'd have to choose being fucked to death by Ray Liotta.

10. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

jumping from the empire state building and on the way down getting my eyelid stuck on a nail.

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I'd say instant inceration by a bomb or dynamite or something similar. No pain and quick. And I don't give a shit who does it.

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

They (who are they exactly?) do say that drowning is supposed to be a fairly calm way to pop yer clogs...

And as someone who has suffered mild hypothermia once, let me tell you that isn't a bad way to go either.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    drowning is supposed to be a fairly calm way to pop yer clogs...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somehow, I can't really see oxygen deprivation as a 'calm' way to go... Maybe it's just me.

[ 09-07-2003: Message edited by: Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss ]

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Apparently the brain shuts down very quickly and you're muscles oxygenate themselves causing you to relax...I think, or something like that...

Then again what do I know?

15. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Try it and report back.

16. ScythopicPsycho

Hmm, why d'ya care if death is painful or not?

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

because pain hurts

18. ScythopicPsycho

Double posted, silly me. har har

[ 09-07-2003: Message edited by: ScythopicPsycho ]

19. ScythopicPsycho

But when you die, does pain you once had really matter anymore? I would think going out without pain would be quite boring.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

depends on whether you're dying to escape boredom or dying to escape pain...