I would win...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cuntry Skank, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

a contest of who's life sucks the most in the universe.

mom threw me out

i am back sleeping on my uncle dwayne's couch

uncle dwayne has a nasty ass new girlfriend who doesn't like me

my ex is trying to declare bancrupcy on his company cause i sued for back wages

i am still not divorced from the fucker

i owe one lawyer $12,000 and am starting to rack bills with another

i haven't gotten laid in 8 months

i am back working at mapco -- think 7-11 only smaller and dirtier

i can't even become a stripper because no where around here inforces the no-touching laws and i don't want strangers touching me

i'd try and kill myself but i would probably fuck that up and become a vegetable, doomed to be sodomized by every orderly or janitor with their diseased dicks

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

The solution is simple....

Save up enough money to move the hell out of that area completely, and then move the hell out.

Get to some completely new area, and start over. It will be the most refreshing thing you will have ever done.

You need contacts? Ask any of us here in the forums. We are not as evil as you may think.

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I've got a better idea. Have THIS nasty ass stranger put his hands all over you. You may not find any bills in your panties... but you will find this dick in there. And trust me. It's a lot better than money.

As for Uncle Dwayne... I know a another Uncle Dwaine who is bigger, meaner, nastier, and would totally kick your uncle Dwayne's ass; all the while ass-jackin' his new slut hunched over the porch swing. Talk about problem solving!

PS (I also have no hang-ups about fucking a married chick as long as she gives good head. It wouldn't be anything I haven't done before on numerous occasions.)

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:

As for Uncle Dwayne... I know a another Uncle Dwaine who is bigger, meaner, nastier, and would totally kick your uncle Dwayne's ass; all the while ass-jackin' his new slut hunched over the porch swing. Talk about problem solving!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who me? Im a nice guy... She knows she always has a room in N.C. whenever she wants it.

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly Radio:
    Who me? Im a nice guy... She knows she always has a room in N.C. whenever she wants it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was my point exactly. We're all looking out for you here.

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Strange huh? The fugly crew looking out for someone. ON the other hand, helping chicks sometimes gets you laid. That's the largest "man motivator" ever conceived (no pun intended).

7. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

reply to cheezedawg: you scare me

i think you are more likely to be a serial killer than IMC

i would like to compare your truck routes to missing prosititutes across america

---
    reply to UF: sniff sniff you always know the most comforting thing to say

i am glad i am not a jew

---
    reply to dwaine-y-poo-kins: hon the last thing you need is for me to show up with nothing to my name but a toothbrush

i know you would take me in, but the i wouldn't come out there until i had something besides my ass to contribute

8. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

if thats her in the pic, id fuck her anyday. But u wouldnt wanna stay here, its pants.

9. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

come out here and be my live in nigger... um I mean maid / nanny.. I have ties to nice tittie bars here and there is a no touching rule... Do what I did at your age...or well 17 ( Idont know how old you are )

Buy some whore heels... learn to be a dominatrix (there is no fucking in that) you make 2X what a hooker makes... you dont have to touch a dick... um well I stomped on a few, and hit few with single tail whip... but anyway I went form having ZIP... to a $1,100 a month apartment in mid town (was alot back then) in 2 months. Did it for a few years... saved... and now .... Happy ... and dont work.

Everyone has a shitie life in some form or another...

I was on my own at 15... I owe hospitials over $320,000... and I have insurance... I am about to have my last brain surgery on (of all dates) September 11th .... going to file for divorce around January (long story)
    My mom is a druggie that constantly fucks up my life, I have a son that has open heart surgeries every year....

My life sucks in some forms.. and rocks in others... But I would take Health over Wealth any day... Not that I have alot of money... but thats the only thing that is OK in my life

Cheer up You are young, cute, healthy...

This could be 50 times worse

10. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

i could turn up at yr house for example, instantly making things 50x worse

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Everyone who which thinks they it bad have, expire and buy an automatic weapon and burn their brains out... Fun time determines... through and through

12. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    a contest of who's life sucks the most in the universe.

mom threw me out

i am back sleeping on my uncle dwayne's couch

uncle dwayne has a nasty ass new girlfriend who doesn't like me

my ex is trying to declare bancrupcy on his company cause i sued for back wages

i am still not divorced from the fucker

i owe one lawyer $12,000 and am starting to rack bills with another

i haven't gotten laid in 8 months

i am back working at mapco -- think 7-11 only smaller and dirtier

i can't even become a stripper because no where around here inforces the no-touching laws and i don't want strangers touching me

i'd try and kill myself but i would probably fuck that up and become a vegetable, doomed to be sodomized by every orderly or janitor with their diseased dicks
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have you beat.
    1. I've been living with the same 3 roommates since 1996.
    2. My house is a shithole with strange mold growing in the walls that makes it hard to breathe.
    3. I still owe about 90 grand to various people and collection agents call me every morning to wake me up.
    4. I can't beleive my liver is still functioning.
    5. I'm actually a relatively good looking guy yet I haven't had sex since Valentines Day, 2001.
    6. I haven't had a steady job since 1999.
    7. Since I haven't kept up with technological advancements over the years, the skills I did have in 1999 are pretty much useless.
    8. I can't even become a stripper because no one wants to see a goofy looking white guy stripping.
    9. I've been trying to kill myself for three years with alcohol and cigarettes and all I have is a nagging cough.
    10. Realizing I'm in this hole, I have no real motivatin to get out of it. I'm almost comfortable here.

13. Undertow

Undertow New Member

What state doesn't enforce a no-touching law in strip clubs?

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

There's such a law?

15. Undertow

Undertow New Member

In VA there is. No pink bits, no touching (by patrons), but some places are a little more lax on the laws. If you're stripping, you can't touch any naughty bits, not even your own.
    As long as you're tipping out your bouncers well, no one will get away with touching you, but it doesn't stop them regardless what state you're dancing in.

16. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Strip Clubs in Canada Rule! all the way buck naked, touching, sucking, and for a few extra bucks a little fucking if you so desire, and the hooter shooters fuckin rule! sucking shots out of a totally hot chicks cleavage doesn't get better than that.

Cheers!

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    Strip Clubs in Canada Rule! all the way buck naked, touching, sucking, and for a few extra bucks a little fucking if you so desire, and the hooter shooters fuckin rule! sucking shots out of a totally hot chicks cleavage doesn't get better than that.

Cheers!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And thats just in his mums lounge.

18. Tryme

Tryme New Member

Damn, I haven't heard from Cuntry Skank in a while. Reminds me she owe's me some money.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You should've used Paypal...