HEY CHEESEDAWG FAGGOT!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Just kidding, hit me up on Yahoo some time

YIM = Fuglyradio

2. Baby Jesus

Baby Jesus New Member

Hey cheese, post new victim please!!!

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

in due time... in due time

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Cheeze may end up coming up to my area after next week.

I will find someone with a digital camera (it's another one of those "First Friday" nights...).

5. allyourbasearebelongtous

allyourbasearebelongtous New Member

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

aww.. you shut the fuck up... has your wife found any mexicans up there yet? In the neigborhood all the latinos seem to be depressed and downtrooden scince you guys left

7. allyourbasearebelongtous

allyourbasearebelongtous New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    aww.. you shut the fuck up... has your wife found any mexicans up there yet? In the neigborhood all the latinos seem to be depressed and downtrooden scince you guys left<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing but whitey all around here...jealous of that too I bet. Why don't you go across the street and snoodle with Jose and his family. That should cheer them up.

8. ScythopicPsycho

ScythopicPsycho New Member

I love the name Allyourbasearebelongtous

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by allyourbasearebelongtous:
    Nothing but whitey all around here...jealous of that too I bet. Why don't you go across the street and snoodle with Jose and his family. That should cheer them up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Accually, i am jelous, your gay lover timmer won't leave me alone... I started an over and uder on when his duaghter will shit out a black baby... you want in on it?