If I were to have a sex change...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...the thing I'd probably miss the most would be the ability to piss anywhere, anytime, and with relative ease.

Just thought about that as I was watering the neighbor's flowerbed. Thought I'd share...

So, fuglites, if you were to have a sex change tomorrow, what would you miss the most?

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I'd miss the the ability to pee standing up. That's a gift and I love it dude...

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuckin A, bro...

BTW: This thread applies to the ladies as well... If anyone wants to post and tell us how much they'd miss that monthly 'flushing routine' that happens, or the miracle of laying on a hospital bed (or alleyway) as the miracle of birth happens, feel free to contribute...

4. stymie

stymie New Member

Things I'd miss:
    1 Five knuckle shuffle > top priority
    2 Not giving a fuck about my appearance
    3 Scratching my nuts
    4 Fucking (as in getting fucked-surely it has to be better)
    5 Not caring if my arse looks big
    6 Setting light to farts - try getting YOUR spouse to do it
    7 Nights out with the boys

Things that could be cool
    1 Staying home all day watching tv while the kids are at school
    2 Finding the clitoris first go
    3 Being able to stop mid-piss
    4 Being a back seat driver
    5 Having two sets of lips. (The ability women have of pissing and bitching at the same time has always bugged me)

Theres probably more, you've got me going on this.

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I would miss having a penis....no doubt about that.

But, if I had a sex change, the first thing I would do is commit a crime that would give me a life sentence, and then go to an all-women's jail like that one she-male up in NY did, for two reasons:

1. I would have all of the hot lesbian sex I wanted.

2. It is a good way for me to proverbially kick myself in the ass for the rest of my life for having gotten rid of my dick.

6. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

lol

itd leave a strange empty feeling in the trouser area, possibly could b rectified by using substitute material, like paper mache, or something...

7. kat

kat New Member

To be perfectly honest,if I had a sex change,I'd miss my T and A. I actually like my boobs,AND my butt,and I have no complaints about either of them.
    I wouldnt mind being a guy for one day though......

8. Undertow

Undertow New Member

Clitoral orgasm.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    I wouldnt mind being a guy for one day though......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And why is that?

10. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    And why is that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cuz then id run around my house naked the whole day,watching my shlong swinging in the breeze....and I would probably jerk off,just to see what its like. And if it was during the winter,Id piss my name in the snow.

11. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

it would be fun to be a guy for like a week or so... playin with my new dingdong... I would probly try fucking strange things... fruit, meat, glory holes... I would not miss anything. I hate having big boobs... I hate having a cooter, I hate cramps, bleeding, blood clots, shaving legs, cooter, arms, and underarms, I would not miss make up, or fixing my hair.

to be honest I pretty damn manly. I think by age 30 I will be a full blown dyke...

What would I miss.... hmmmm not buying my own drinks.... um I cant think of anything else

12. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:

to be honest I pretty damn manly. I think by around noon I will be a full blown dyke...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds about right