Wanna ditch your neighbors?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jul 27, 2003.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

So I'm at work the last week... I nearly shit when I saw the latest donation... It was another pair of my favorite speakers (identical to the pair I got half a year ago there)...

I knew I must have them, and to have all four of them going would guarantee me pissing the entire block off...

So, if you want to really disturb your neighbors,

Get four of these:

...hook them up to a high fucking current amp... and watch as their lights start coming on.

Four 16" woofers = more than five and a half square feet of solid audio destruction. And that's just the woofers... Each speaker has six total speakers in it, so that makes 30 additional speakers going, blending the bass with crystal-clear mids and highs that make me want to switch to a plastic glass for my beer.

Goddamn... and I still have a whole fridge of beer left...

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Nice shit...

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Even Willie Nelson wouuld sound good on those bad boys!

4. Undertow

Undertow New Member

Unf, beer.

Nice speakers too.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*sings* "Whiskey for my men... and beer for the horses..."

Thanks for the kudos, guys...

Heh, I was testing two of them the other night, and without even knowing it, I was knocking pictures off the wall in another room... Luckily, they hit the couch and didn't break, but still, an unforeseen, inherent logistics problem.

6. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

gaffa tape everything in its ritefull place, should resolve most of those logistical nightmares