Mad Cow Dasiease Thread

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by djdev, May 22, 2003.

1. djdev

djdev New Member

since starting a thread about recet news seems to be very popular such as the "SARS thread" or the "Matrix 2 thread" I've decided to start this thread as an attempt at becomming popular.

so what the didlo yo~ this mad cow desease is fucked up~ if you eat cow meat from a cow that has this desease you get a Human form of this desese, approxemtly 100 people have died from in it in england and here in canada there was a cow that had madcow desease which never made it in to the food chain. which means that the inspectors saw the damn cow was sick they slaughterd it and they used the cow's meat and body to make GLUE and other "NON-eatable" usefull products instead of putting it on market for sale as food. later when they did further tests on the cow, they found that it had mad cow desease.

As a result the US banned all beef products comming from Canada.

i've said enough. if you liked this story and have finnaly got cought up with news thanks to me. give me a 5 star rating.
    thank you~

2. djdev

djdev New Member

I know u people that read this are pritty damn fucked up
    so here is a caution:
    dont eat glue.

3. Bubs

Bubs New Member

FUCK ME PINK WITH A TEN FOOT POLE, YOUR THE BIGGEST WASTE OF FUCKING SPACE ON THIS PLANET

4. Rico Stlye

Rico Stlye New Member

Devdev, word of warning: Mad Cow disease is SEXUALLY transferrable. SO ya might wanna keep your tiny tiny thing you call a penis outta the barnyard for awhile....

5. djdev

djdev New Member

hahahahahaha
    you educating me boy? u fucken reatard like i ama be insulted by ur commentz toward me.

6. Rico Stlye

Rico Stlye New Member

"hahahahahaha
    you educating me boy? u fucken reatard like i ama be insulted by ur commentz toward me."

Mother of God, yes, you need much educating. And I believe you should change your signiture from "very bad speller" to "fucking retard right here" I mean seriously, it's almost hard making out what you're trying to say. Damn mother Kanucker.

7. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

8. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

9. Mr.Chud

Mr.Chud New Member

in attempt to be popular sad theres no praised canadians you bafoon dont even say avril lavinge cause shes a dyke with crappy music see-in how ur a jew and canadian u probly like that pos music but ur free will to be an idiot

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr.Chud:
    in attempt to be popular sad theres no praised canadians you bafoon dont even say avril lavinge cause shes a dyke with crappy music see-in how ur a jew and canadian u probly like that pos music but ur free will to be an idiot<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that even fucking english? Have another fucking drink retard.

11. mitch

mitch New Member

People like devdev should not be allowed to reproduce. There should really be a law against it.

12. zeek

zeek New Member

Mitch, buddy, you think a guy like that could get laid WITHOUT roofies?

13. djdev

djdev New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zeek:
    Mitch, buddy, you think a guy like that could get laid WITHOUT roofies?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    With a job like yours, i'd worry about myself first.

14. zeek

zeek New Member

Heh, yeah, I'd hafta agree. But J.R. "Bob" Dobbs saw it right to send me a lil' hottie who I managed to trick into not only SLEEPING with me, good lord, but also marrying me.

I just hope she doesn't find out that happiness and fun are second to how much cash you got on hand!

Cause deep down, I'm really a very depressed guy..

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Sucka!

15. zeek

zeek New Member

Though I do hafta admit...The kinda chick who's only into you for your cash is alot easier to talk into first date anal sex than a nice girl..

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

dev dev, please!! for the love of god!!! use a spell check before you post!!!!!!

17. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    dev dev, please!! for the love of god!!! use a spell check before you post!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better yet, use a noose.