Should I buy this house?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, May 17, 2003.

1. DADDY

DADDY New Member

So Pukey, what did you finally do about this shack?

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I would buy it in a heartbeat, although you have to know how the taxes are in that area.... I would buy it cause im kind of a handy man, i work on my own car and i never take shit anywhere to be fixed.. but i love doing shit like that, if your going to do the work on it yourself go for it, if your gonna spend the money i would give it 2nd thoughts
    you dont want your kid walking down the **** and falling through the floor or something. i personally dont think it looks bad but im looking at it thinking about what it "can" look like

3. bboy1977

bboy1977 New Member

I rent apartments for $18,000 a year, that's not a bad price. But get a licensed housing inspector to check it out first. if the city condems it you'll have to move out but still pay the property taxes. (depending on what state you live in).

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I decided against buying the house, although I do drive by it everyday and think about what could have been.

I'm just going to save my money or spend it on frivilous things... like the digital cable I broke down and got... and some new clothes I decided to buy...

LOMO is cumming to see me this summer, folks!

Retard, I don't have any kids... and RAT, I'M NOT PREGNANT (not anymore )

Oh, and retard... if things don't work out with LOMO, you can come up here... since you're so good with your hands...

And what kind of newbie would call me, "Pukey"? Daddy is yet another repeat.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I'm just going to save my money or spend it on frivilous things... like the digital cable I broke down and got... and some new clothes I decided to buy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Coughs* ...air conditioner?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

6. djdev

djdev New Member

that is a peice of shit

7. Mr.Chud

Mr.Chud New Member

You my mental c****anged friend are the biggest idiot possibly to come from canada under the religion of all that is jewish i dub the Lord Of the Tards And Beyond

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

SW Houston Owns you Chud!

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

San An ownz joo both!

10. Baby Jesus

Baby Jesus New Member

What a fucking dump! That place is probably rat and termite infested. It's probably haunted too.