All you craka's iz Just Playa Hatin bieotches!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by L. T. Jackson, Jan 7, 2001.

1. Subjugation

Subjugation New Member

FUCKING SPEAR-WIELDING MONKIES!

2. Subjugation

Subjugation New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    could be worse you could be from alberta Canada and use shaw cable and thin you are better than everyone else 24.69.228.60

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's so easy to do..... there's a ton of programs to trace someone's IP since he probably has admin access to these boards, which means he can see everyone's IP addresses. All he has to do is get a program to trace it or go to symantec.com and trace the IP address.

3. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

nobody has admin access to these boards. I need to start moderating this shit. You people are way too stupid to be left alone.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that post was from way back when you made the mistake of making me imc and psychobob moderators

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I can not believe what I am reading!!!!! You people should be ashamed of yourself! You make me ashamed of being white. I am not a racist like you stupid fuckers, I happen to love "niggers" they have done so much for us. One invented the traffic light… did you know that. They are good at sports, making booty music, tellin funny jokes….. Hell think what would happen to our economy without the "nigger" … Watermelon and fried chicken sales would drop 90%, We would not be buying a new TV, DVD player, radio etc… if it was not for the almighty "nigger" steeling our shit. And just where would all the welfare money go if it was not for all the Shakelia bitches spittin out a new baby each year (of course none with the same dad) So before you continue with all these stupid, and ignorant remarks about the African American, just think about what all good they do for us.

If you DL songs off the Internet, do a search for the word (Nigger) and listen to Johnny Rebel and David Allen Coe . They gots sum good ol nigga songs

6. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    I can not believe what I am reading!!!!! You people should be ashamed of yourself! You make me ashamed of being white. I am not a racist like you stupid fuckers, I happen to love "niggers" they have done so much for us. One invented the traffic light… did you know that. They are good at sports, making booty music, tellin funny jokes….. Hell think what would happen to our economy without the "nigger" … Watermelon and fried chicken sales would drop 90%, We would not be buying a new TV, DVD player, radio etc… if it was not for the almighty "nigger" steeling our shit. And just where would all the welfare money go if it was not for all the Shakelia bitches spittin out a new baby each year (of course none with the same dad) So before you continue with all these stupid, and ignorant remarks about the African American, just think about what all good they do for us.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do they have black people in iceland?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

dunno.. but they probably have em in atlanta

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    do they have black people in iceland?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are a few scattered around. They mostly exist due to the military people impregnating the Icelandic women, and then taking off.

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

9. cittykat

cittykat New Member

YES it does... i just moved there baby!! it's beatimous

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cittykat:
    YES it does... i just moved there baby!! it's beatimous<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you on the base?

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

can i have some?

12. cittykat

cittykat New Member

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

selfish cunt

14. cittykat

cittykat New Member

Hey i wasn't talking to you. how rude. I'm not very good atcyber sex cause it cracks me up how passionate you guys get.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's ok i don't do cybersex anyway

16. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I live like 15 -20 min from Atlanta, my hood white, but Atlanta has gone pretty damm black. My family growning up was not "redneck" but pretty damm close this is a real pic of me and my sistas on halloween when I was like 4 or 5 ... I am the little one

If you did this today... you would not get much candy, just a cap in yo ass

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

LMFOA! That shit is classic!

18. Mr.Chud

Mr.Chud New Member

ahahahahahahaahah black women back in lincolns day thats great stuff sad now u see little wiggers running around talking shit to everyone and gettin their ass beat

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Uh.... huh.................. uuuuuuuuuuuh.. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.......... and shit..... uh,................